Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Banner credit line missing

Pandora

@Jeric I don't know but.. was the credit to banners on Site removed?
Like the one that say "mlpforum" because i no longer see who made the forum banner :O

Edited by The Wife of Law

1 hour ago, Pandora said:

@Jeric I don't know but.. was the credit to banners on Site removed?
Like the one that say "mlpforum" because i no longer see who made the forum banner :O

This may be a technical issue. Also possibly training. When the banner was updated it doesn't look like the person who posted the new one set the Banner User selector

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

This may be a technical issue. Also possibly training. When the banner was updated it doesn't look like the person who posted the new one set the Banner User selector

training? :sealed: you mean like a new staff or just messing with new site coding?

I'm not very smart when it comes to this topic.. but will in the future the credit part be added back? it was nice knowing who made the banners cause it means you can thank them for making nice stuff for the site :P

30 minutes ago, Pandora said:

training? :sealed: you mean like a new staff or just messing with new site coding?

New major upgrade, new code, new process .... people may not know what they may need to know. That is all. 

31 minutes ago, Pandora said:

I'm not very smart when it comes to this topic.. but will in the future the credit part be added back? it was nice knowing who made the banners cause it means you can thank them for making nice stuff for the site

That's the what the site should be doing. As it isn't doing what it should be doing it goes on the list of broken things to be fixed. 

• 2 months later...

@Pandora

Banners as of late have included the respective artist’s names. This was, like Jeric said, an issue with the update.

Locking now that this question has been answered.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked