Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Power Rangers series that aired on Nickelodeon 2011 - present.

Twilight Sparkle97

Favorite Power Rangers series that aired on Nickelodeon 2011 - present  

5 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Power Rangers series that aired on Nickelodeon from 2011 - present.

• Power Rangers: Samurai ( including Super Samurai ) 2011 - 2012.
    • Power Rangers: Megaforce ( including Super Megaforce ) 2013 - 2014.
    • Power Rangers: Dino Charge ( including Dino Super Charge ) 2015 - 2016.
    • Power Rangers: Ninja Steel ( Including Super Ninja Steel ) 2017 - 2018.
    • Power Rangers: Beast Morphers ( Seasons 1 and 2 ) 2019 - 2020.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2021-03-06 at 09:14 PM

Since 2021 will mark the 10th anniversary since the Power Rangers franchise first debuted on Nickelodeon, I decided to create a poll. The Poll will be open now until the next Power Rangers series, Power Rangers: Dino Fury premieres on Nickelodeon. I'm not sure when Dino Fury will premiere on Nick, but I made the poll available until March 6 at 4:14pm ET. Dino Fury should already be airing by then.

I've liked how Beast Morphers has turned out though I am waiting for Netflix to make the rest of season two's episodes available on their service. I also like how they resolved a leftover cliffhanger from over a decade ago. No one ever expected that to happen.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I've liked how Beast Morphers has turned out though I am waiting for Netflix to make the rest of season two's episodes available on their service. I also like how they resolved a leftover cliffhanger from over a decade ago. No one ever expected that to happen.

Yeah, I agree. Beast Morphers was good. Samurai and Megaforce were my favorites before Beast Morphers even came out, but now Beast Morphers is my favorite out of all. 

I still need to watch more Beast Morphers, but I liked what little I watched. As for the rest, Samurai and Megaforce were honestly terrible, Dino Charge was great save for the ending, and Ninja Steel is probably the  safest, mmost average Power Rangers show ever(though a godsend compared to the beginning of the Neo-Saban era)

• Brohoof 1

Samurai/Super Samurai- Or as I like to call it, the 4kids dub of Shinkenger. They made the mistake of trying to Americanize a Sentai season with deep roots to Japan, resulting in a season that lazily copies/translates the beats of Shinkenger verbatim.

Megaforce/Super Megaforce - Easily the worst season of Power Rangers to day. It's poorly written, it's lazy in almost every aspect (characters, story, villains, use of Sentai footage, etc), and the Legendary Battle is very underwhelming. It tries to hard to recreate the feeling of MMPR, that it come off as a rip-off. Megaforce clearly wanted to modernize the formula, but only revealed how stale and dated it had become.

Dino Charge/Dino Super Charge - The best season of the Neo-Saban Era by far. It's far from perfect and the ending is a bit dodgy, but I think it's held together by the chemistry between the extremely likable cast of characters. 

Ninja Steel/Super Ninja Steel - I'm a bit more lenient on this season since Nininger being such a terrible season gave it such little to work with. Ninja Steel at times feels like a parody of Power Rangers with how the characters are handled, the childish humor, and the lack of any kind of stakes or tension in the story. A pretty boring season all around.

Beast Morphers - It's not without its flaws, but Beast Morphers is far and away the best Power Rangers season since RPM or Dino Charge. It actually feels like the people involved with the show put genuine thought and effort into the story, the characters, and the action. Also, Steel is the MVP of this show.