Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other Media pull down button not working on mobile

Will Guide

On my mobile phone earlier, I noticed that when I tried to click the "Other Media" button to add a photo I used before on this site, it suddenly acts as if I hit the Add Files button instead instead of giving me the option to look through a list of existing attachments. Clicking Add Files worked like it's supposed to, but now both "Add Files" and "Other Media" do the same thing and "Other Media" real functions doesn't work on mobile.

I'm not sure if it's a freak accident that applies only to me and my phone or if other Mobile Phone Users here are having the same problems. In fact, since I do most of my internet browsing on Mobile Smart Phones than my laptop computers but I feel like I'm only one who uses the Mobile version of this website, and therefore am the only one outside of technicians noticing the technical problems on MLP Forums Mobile version

EDIT: Less than 3 minutes after I posted this topic I went back to my phone and it seems to be working correctly. Guess it was just a freak accident after all. Still, if anyone wants to provide insight as to what might have happened, go ahead.

psy.jpg

Hm, it’s working for me. I’ll put this on a list of things to investigate. 

Please let me know your hardware, OS, and browser as these can influence how the site works on mobile. 

On 1/29/2021 at 7:24 PM, Jeric said:

Please let me know your hardware, OS, and browser as these can influence how the site works on mobile. 

A pixel XL running on Android via Google Chrome