Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Not being able to see who reacts to me.

TheRockARooster
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

I'm having the same issue as well. However when I check my notifications the only people who aren't "somepony"s are users I follow :mlp_wat:

Edit: Who's the new Somepony that reacted to this xD

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 5

That only happened to me once since the major update within the past month or so and now as long as the person is not on my ignore list, I do get notified with their name when they react to my post. 

• Brohoof 3

I know that in terms of reaction when you click on the reaction itself with the number next to it, you'll see a list of people who give you that specific reaction

(Mobile version screenshot)

Like this:

Screenshot_20210128-183526.thumb.png.ef36355b223cd680e83ac3174190bed5.png

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I know that in terms of reaction when you click on the reaction itself with the number next to it, you'll see a list of people who give you that specific reaction

(Mobile version screenshot)

All I know is that there are still "somepony" reaction notifications and the inability to click on who reacted with what on PC. 
Hoping this gets fixed soon :sunny:

• Brohoof 3

I temporarily switched it off for one user group. I am experimenting with reactions at the moment, as I tend to do with the features on here. When I’m done and switch it back I’ll let you know. 

FYI to everyone ... never get so used to how things are, because change is constant here. And unless someone says “It’s a glitch” assume it’s on purpose 

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Jeric said:

And unless someone says “It’s a glitch” assume it’s on purpose 

CxzexJPWIAAnVFk.jpg  but I guess we call them "My bad!" here. :muffins:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

The good news is I now have a fully functional test environment so I can work on new things without you all knowing and getting worked up until I make a post saying “We made a change and here it is!”

tumblr_momwxipUjU1rb4xito1_400.gif

• Brohoof 4

I’ll be turning this back on for now.

But yeah, when I figure this out, I hope that users

- Will be able to personally decide to react anonymously per post if they so choose.

- Or if a user doesn’t want to know who reacts to them.

- Or if staff is sick of a user getting way too sensitive because somepony keeps reacting with a laugh emote and it turns into a tattle war of reports. 

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was locked