Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Shelter From Pursuit (1x1 with Windy Breeze)

Victoria Everglade

@Lazy Ferret

“They're not hunters, Ripple. They are insurgents, and they want me to use against royalty” Totum told her, “They wanted an alicorn in their side and use her or him to overthrow the sister princesses" she turns her back at the archeologist, “I'm not sure if I should accept your generous offer. I'll only put you and your daughter in front of me against sharp silver blades of swords and rain of arrows, but I have nowhere to run and I'm on an island, let alone I'm an excellent swimmer” she looked at them “For now, I will accept the offer”

@Windy Breeze

Ripple would smile "I wouldn't worry too much about me dear" she'd say "I may not look it, but I know how to fight, my late husband taught me" she would say "And as for those insurgents, if they do come back, they will regret it" she smiles and hugs her again "Also, I'm almost done with this dig, just waiting for my manager to arrive, then we'll be heading home, where you'll be well looked after"

@Lazy Ferret

“Thank you for your utmost kindess” Totum thanked politely, bowing her head, “I will do anything to make my stay helpful for you and your little filly” her mind was finally in peace, not having to worry much about the insurgents despite she still needs to be on guard. She wore her dress again, though a few parts of the clothing have a few damages.

@Lazy Ferret

“Thank you” Totum looks at Lilac, “You heard that little filly? I can be your friend while I'm staying with you and your mom” if Lilac is happy, Totum is much more in joy to stay with them. Besides, staying inside a residence is not often visited by random strangers.

@Lazy Ferret

Totum was led to what is obviously a filly's room, full of animal plushies, a bed, and a desk. She watches as the filly grab a notebook from the desk and approaching her before showing her beautiful artworks. While may a few look like simple drawings which is a common results for young foals, some looks very detailed, which made the alicorn smile.

“These are very nice drawings. Who thought you this, your mom?”

@Lazy Ferret

“Maybe someday she would allow you to keep a fox as a friend. In fact, I think I might met a few foxes during my 'adventure', but most of them act aggressively at me" Totum explained, “But if I manage to get a house, maybe I can go fox-hunting and brought one with me, then you and your mom just have to go to my place and you can play with the fox”

@Windy Breeze

Totum giggled softly to herself when Lilac happily agreed with her. She heard the door behind her open, and heard Ripple asking her if she's hungry. The thought of finally able to drink milk and eat cookies after a long time of persecution made her smile “Yeah, I'm a bit hungry. I haven't got any decent food since the rebels began their search for me”

@Lazy Ferret

Totum was about to tell Lilac she doesn't own a house, yet decided to keep quiet about it. She watched the filly draw with peace and silent joy.

Sketching, a way to show your creativity with pride and self-esteem. Maybe I should try sketching too? “That looks good, is there any paper and crayons I could use?”

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-08 at 1:49 AM, Windy Breeze said:

@Lazy Ferret

Totum was about to tell Lilac she doesn't own a house, yet decided to keep quiet about it. She watched the filly draw with peace and silent joy.

Sketching, a way to show your creativity with pride and self-esteem. Maybe I should try sketching too? “That looks good, is there any paper and crayons I could use?”

Lilac smiled as she finished her drawing and nods "Should be some over in the draw over there" she'd say, pointing to a draw with a hoof "That's where I keep my art stuff" she would smile up at her "I am sure mommy wouldn't mind if you came to stay or live with us back home"