Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Shelter From Pursuit (1x1 with Windy Breeze)

Victoria Everglade

@Silicon Chimera

Totum smiled, pleased to hear a praise from the filly “Thanks. You have now idea how grateful I am to receive such praise” she continued. Feeling satisfied at the skylass grassland, she decided to move on to make a house starting with the shape. She had no idea where the design came from, maybe she've seen that house before? It wasn't very important for her now since she has received shelter.

@Windy Breeze

Ripple would smile and place the food near her filly, sitting down to watch them draw. "What are you drawing, Totum? I can give you some more adult art supplies if you'd like" she'd offer, as she would use them in her studies but also would sometimes just draw something she saw, like a landscape or some flowers.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@Silicon Chimera

“Just a village landscape” Totum grinned, proud of her creation, “I saw your daughter's wonderful drawings and they're very pretty. I decided to try make my own” she picked up a crayon and began making the roof.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Windy Breeze

Ripple would smile and nod, looking at her drawing "You're missing something though" she'd say and smile over at her "You're missing yourself, me and Lilac" she says and then looks at her "I won't have you put yourself in harms way dear, from now on, you're a part of the family"

(edited)

@Silicon Chimera

Once again, Totum would be taken back by Ripple's extreme act of kindness. This was the kind of compassion has longed to see and feared to get from someone putting their lives in risk, especially their foals.

She gave Ripple a sad smile “But you can't keep me forever. The rebels will always to find me, and they will not hesitate to attack those who stand against their mission, and they don't stop until they find out the truth I have nothing to store from them, let alone my magic I desired to take back”

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Windy Breeze

Ripple would smile "I wouldn't worry about that dear" she'd say "Back home, the manor has many guards" she'd say to her with a smile "You'll be safe, as will we" she gently nuzzles her "So please do live with us, it'll be safer for you than having to keep running"

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Scarlet Rose

Totum let Ripple's words processed into her head before making a decision. Guards, just how strong and how many they are? Maybe it's a good decision to live with Ripple but even if she's safe, she still has to be on guard, spies can be anywhere.

“I guess I can live with you then" she sighed. Maybe she can start a new life with mother and daughter. 

@Windy Breeze

Ripple would smile "Excellent, you'll feel safe there I promise" she would say to her, beginning to relax a bit more. "We will be leaving the site after my assistant arrives her tomorrow." she says to her "I usually oversee the initial dig and do some research, then my assistant comes and take Lilac home"

• Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze

"Ah right, you did say you'd be happy to foalsit Lilac" she'd say and nod "We shall see, if my assistant wants more assistance or not" she would say, as Lilac happily got out some blocks to play with. "She has ADHD and Autism, but I feel your presence has a calming effect on her"

@Scarlet Rose

Totum frowned, concerned when she heard autism “Does she misbehave sometimes?” she hope Ripple doesn't misinterpret her words as something like staying away, that would have been rude and she knew that. She was just concerned for the filly and her mother.

@Windy Breeze

Ripple would look at her and nod "Here and there, she is a child after all" she'd mention, "With her Autism, she does have trouble understanding things like subtlety, emotions and social ques" she would say "She also has trouble expressing herself and may act out" she explains and then hugs Lilac who nuzzles into the hugs. "Though she likes hugs"

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...