1. A cloud pipe like the one in the Mario games that leads to cloudsdale and gives ponies temporary wings and rainbow powers .

2.a brief period of rainbow colors when a friendship quest or mission is solved like in the rainbow magic season 4 ending when they turn rainbowfied.

3. This may not happen,and I may get some hate over this, but I want a pony that is canon to be on the high functioning autism spectrum like me.

4. Not likely,but g5 human versions would be awesome!!!!

5. I heard about a possible flying Pomeranian in the script,hope that happens although most of the bronies I’ve met disagree.it would be cute and hilarious and could very well be a meme.

6. This!!! But with new generation. A male power pony would be awesome 7A4AB400-7DDB-4F11-80AF-DB6755BFA0A2.jpeg.6cb2205ef14c88ac13924ee4299eeeeb.jpeg

Badges

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What do you want out of G5? What do you want to see, and what don't you want to see? As for me I wanted to see a complete blank slate or see redesigned versions of the Mane 6 and other characters.

I would like the show to focus on background characters once in a while as a way to flesh out the pony universe.  I would not like repetitive characters like the Flimflam Brothers who repeat the

I want diversity and inclusion! That isn't corporate.   Disregarding what's already been beaten into the ground, I want a bigger focus on the development of the new cast in a new world with

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mlppotterwhoovian said:

1. A cloud pipe like the one in the Mario games that leads to cloudsdale and gives ponies temporary wings and rainbow powers .

2.a brief period of rainbow colors when a friendship quest or mission is solved like in the rainbow magic season 4 ending when they turn rainbowfied.

3. This may not happen,and I may get some hate over this, but I want a pony that is canon to be on the high functioning autism spectrum like me.

4. Not likely,but g5 human versions would be awesome!!!!

5. I heard about a possible flying Pomeranian in the script,hope that happens although most of the bronies I’ve met disagree.it would be cute and hilarious and could very well be a meme.

6. This!!! But with new generation. A male power pony would be awesome 7A4AB400-7DDB-4F11-80AF-DB6755BFA0A2.jpeg.6cb2205ef14c88ac13924ee4299eeeeb.jpeg

Oops almost forgot: I’m not flurry baby on Instagram and it’s a screenshot 

Badges

What I would like to see is a character like Twilight not ending up being made into a politician. 

Or a character who does not like fighting evil, but does so anyway because there's nobody else who can do it. However, said character would otherwise be OK with their position in life and would refuse "promotion" to some position which would involve more work and less time for hobbies. 

Obviously G5 will not be a rerun of G4, so there probably will not be a character like Twilight etc.. However I think one of the new main characters could be one who does not have great ambitions and has some threshold after which he or she refuses to "do more" or "achieve full potential" or "follow destiny" or, essentially, meet expectations that are continuously rising. 

• Brohoof 1

what i want:
good storylines
good guest stars(no billie eilish or whatever)
character building
Discord comes back and is voiced by John De Lancie

what i dont want:

Storylines that sell toys or make no sense
one off storys
long hiatuses between seasons
rushed season
villians that are reformed or never heard from again

Badges

Something I’d like in there specially.... keep the dub Vanhoover based. Come on, they did a fantastic job in G4. Plus it’s been tradition for them to dub horse all the way back since G1 (well, the second show, at least :please:)