Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship is a journey, not a destination

ded acc

26 minutes ago, Kadae said:

Hey there Nori, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and Octavia. I'm also interested in languages and I'm currently studying STEM! :P

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is awesome!

Thank you very much. While I have to do more lurking, I am enjoying my time here.
Sounds cool. Studying at an University? What languages are you interested in?

2 minutes ago, Nori984 said:

Thank you very much. While I have to do more lurking, I am enjoying my time here.
Sounds cool. Studying at an University? What languages are you interested in?

Yep, at uni for my last semester before I'm done! :squee: Also Czech is my first language and I studied a bunch of Japanese through high school and university. What about you? :fluttershy:

2 minutes ago, Kadae said:

Yep, at uni for my last semester before I'm done! :squee: Also Czech is my first language and I studied a bunch of Japanese through high school and university. What about you? :fluttershy:

Hmm. Hungarian is my native language. I am interested in some East Asian languages and some other European languages. I didn't had enough time to really get big in those, but I certainly don't want to experience the world only through the lens of English media. 

I am just doing studies on my own. I missed out on the whole university thing due to having to work.
But I want to get the rust off from my brain and learn new things. ^_^

I was travelling across your country last month. Had to get back to the place I must be now.
The mountainous part is pretty nice. Also kinda cool you guys use Koronas as money. That's pretty royal if you ask me.