Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP spinoff with the Mane Six as fillies.

CastletonSnob

Would you watch an MLP spinoff that starred the Mane Six as fillies? It would be called, "My Little Pony Fillies" and be like those cartoons that took characters from an existing IP, and turned them into kids or babies, like Muppet Babies or Flintstones Kids.

2 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

Would you watch an MLP spinoff that starred the Mane Six as fillies? It would be called, "My Little Pony Fillies" and be like those cartoons that took characters from an existing IP, and turned them into kids or babies, like Muppet Babies or Flintstones Kids.

Yeah I just saw you say that on EQD! :P

I was not a fan of the "babies" trend growing up, never really liked The Flintstone Kids, Tom and Jerry Kids, or A Pup Named Scooby-Doo watching Boomerang when I was young, so chibi MLP with Pony Life is all I need. :nom:

2 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Well, Twilight either wouldn’t be in it or would have to have a subplot running throughout. :adorkable: Just because she hadn’t met up with the others yet. :twi:

Oh yeah I didn’t think about that :huh:

I was just gonna say that would be cute but I never considered that logically, the Mane 6 wouldn’t know each other as fillies

• Brohoof 1