Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A theory I have about the ending of the Zecora arc

FlareGun45

Yunno how each Tree of Harmony has SIX elements? Everyone thought there was only five, but then the sixth one, magic, gets summoned by the other five, right? Now that there are FIVE Trees of Harmony, we know there's five cause there's five trees. First the Equestria one (that's now a treehouse) and that's the fifth light in the end. The first one is the Zebra one that Zecora and her friends activated, and the other three will most likely be activated by Capper and his friends, the Captain bird and her friends, and I have NO idea who's gonna do the Diamond Dog one, cause Rarity and Mage Meadowbrook are already connected to the Equestria tree, and the only ones with them are Big Mac and Maud. 

So my theory is: could there be a hidden SIXTH tree that no one knows about? This series has always been big with the sixes, and the sixth element was hidden, so the sixth tree could be hidden too, right? It would seem too easy for just the five trees to come together to defeat the big baddie - that's the EXPECTED ending. A sixth tree would make sense cause the baddie wouldn't see it coming - that's why there's no light.

Now who would be connected to that sixth tree, I wonder? Hmmmm. You already know who I want, but I don't wanna jinx it.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Califorum said:

There are 5 trees of harmony?

If the zebra land has another tree, and there are FIVE lights - that means five Trees of Harmony. Or at least five KNOWN Trees of Harmony, if my theory is correct.

Moments ago, FlareGun45 said:

If the zebra land has another tree, and there are FIVE lights - that means five Trees of Harmony. Or at least five KNOWN Trees of Harmony, if my theory is correct.

I never heard of such thing. I thought there was only one.

• 4 weeks later...

In "Uprooted", it was mentioned that the Tree of Harmony was changing and adapting to serve the needs of new generations, which presumably includes growing more trees.

It's quire possible that there are only five trees (well, four actual trees plus one marketable playset) now, but another one will sprout by the end of the story.