Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

awesomeaustinv

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I can't remember. I think I clicked a link from another site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'd been curious about it for years... I love animation and storytelling, and from people's descriptions, MLP sounded like something I would enjoy. But I was surrounded by a fairly toxic atmosphere at school for a long time, and was too embarrassed by the thought of liking a "girly" show to check it out. However, after graduating high school, I had time to heal and recover from all of that, and started thinking about ponies again. When 2020 started getting me down, my curiosity was piqued and I started watching it over Christmas break. It was a beautiful, happy ray of sunshine in an otherwise dark year, and it was every bit as good as people told me it would be. Since then, I joined the fandom on Reddit, and I've been amazed by how awesome this community is. I'm glad to finally be a part of it :)

Though I became a brony less than two months ago, this show and this fandom has already inspired me to create a lot of art. Something about My Little Pony just awakened a desire in me to create all kinds of things I never would have otherwise. It's thanks to MLP that I taught myself how to use photoshop so I could make digital art of my OC, and discovered that's something I really enjoy doing. Lately I've been making art of what kinds of cars the mane 6 would drive if they had them. Here's Dashie's Subaru WRX:nalbcfxrtif61.png?width=3556&format=png&

• Brohoof 7

Hello there! Welcome to the forums!

9 hours ago, awesomeaustinv said:

Though I became a brony less than two months ago, this show and this fandom has already inspired me to create a lot of art. Something about My Little Pony just awakened a desire in me to create all kinds of things I never would have otherwise. It's thanks to MLP that I taught myself how to use photoshop so I could make digital art of my OC, and discovered that's something I really enjoy doing. Lately I've been making art of what kinds of cars the mane 6 would drive if they had them. Here's Dashie's Subaru WRX:

Ah yes. Ponies certainly helped a lot of people getting started with many vibrant hobbies and art. Perhaps it is so sincere that you can get in touch with your inner artist more easily! Not to mention nice taste. I like them rally cary feel cars. (Anything that is not a boring SUV or crossover really. lol) 

I wish you a good time both with the community and creating art.

Thank you! This show definitely has a way of making people want to create stuff. I think the Subaru is perfect for Rainbow Dash because it's fast, cool, and capable of doing stunts, which I imagine would be her criteria in picking a car. I gave her a modified one, though, because of course it needs to be 20% cooler.

Welcome to the herd!

I hope you've a great time here and make some good friends!

You know, your story reminds me of my own xD just became a fan of mlp over xmas 2020 and found my way to this place three weeks ago xd