Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Cloud5001

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've known about mlp since growing up but i had that stupid "it's for girls so i should'nt watch it" mindset. I first heard about G4 through some online friends talking about it, I intitally just brushed it off until one day during an rp one of my friends used Rainbow Dash in it. Thankfully she was portrayed pretty accurately and thanks to that I got to see just how different a personaility she had compared to my assumptions. So after a bit more delibrating i finally sat down and gave the pilot a shot. And i became hooked by the time it ended, since then the show had managed to keep impressing me with how much it took risks and  how much it pushed itself in terms of storytellling. I love this show so much and all of it's charachters. Applejack is the one I can relate too the most but i love all of the main charachters Spike and Starlight Included.

Hello so I've been floating around this site for awhile but i finally decided to sign up today, I love all 9 seasons of this show and it never once left me feeling like I should stop watching. I'm also a fanfic writer and i do have thoughts about putting my stuff up here too.,so anyways I'm excited to be here and i hope this works out great.

• Brohoof 6

13 minutes ago, Cloud5001 said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I've known about mlp since growing up but i had that stupid "it's for girls so i should'nt watch it" mindset. I first heard about G4 through some online friends talking about it, I intitally just brushed it off until one day during an rp one of my friends used Rainbow Dash in it. Thankfully she was portrayed pretty accurately and thanks to that I got to see just how different a personaility she had compared to my assumptions. So after a bit more delibrating i finally sat down and gave the pilot a shot. And i became hooked by the time it ended, since then the show had managed to keep impressing me with how much it took risks and  how much it pushed itself in terms of storytellling. I love this show so much and all of it's charachters. Applejack is the one I can relate too the most but i love all of the main charachters Spike and Starlight Included.

Hello so I've been floating around this site for awhile but i finally decided to sign up today, I love all 9 seasons of this show and it never once left me feeling like I should stop watching. I'm also a fanfic writer and i do have thoughts about putting my stuff up here too.,so anyways I'm excited to be here and i hope this works out great.

I’m ecstatic that you decided to jump on in to the site! What genres of fics do you focus on? Oh, and while I’m thinking of it, make you put your fimfiction profile link in your profile here.  /)

• Brohoof 1

You're a fan fiction writer?  I've been trying to write my own stories for a long time about my own character Will Guide coming to Equestria like a second home and going through so many experiences and adventures with the MLP Characters. 

I enjoy all the seasons as well. This has been an amazing decade of my life. And I too welcome you to the forums

32 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I’m ecstatic that you decided to jump on in to the site! What genres of fics do you focus on? Oh, and while I’m thinking of it, make you put your fimfiction profile link in your profile here.  /)

Hehe well I use deviant art but i mostly just try to do my own thing when writting a long running series, I do use tickling in my stories too but i always make it clear that it's completely friendly and there's no "r" ratedness too it. I've also gotten much better at knowing when and where to place those scenes when I'm trying to do some serious stuff and recently I've started trying to nail down basic comedy too. However tickling is still a writting tool i love to use as i just find it extremely cute and fun to see charachters get tickled especially for this show. How i write long seasons takes inspiration from shonen anime and One piece especially.

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Always great to hear about someone breaking through the society influenced "stigmas". Mentally breaking through those can open up a whole new world on things. :BrightMacContent:Welcome to our community of poneness.

Hehe before I got into this show I did also watch a show called Charmed and that did help to soften that mindset, but it was still present until I watched the pilot after getting to this show it completely changed how I see things. It gave me the belief that any story can be good so long as your willing to put in the effort to make it good and I also no longer care who a protagnist is be they male, female, white or non white as long all that matters is that I get invested in them. 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Cloud5001 said:

Hehe before I got into this show I did also watch a show called Charmed and that did help to soften that mindset, but it was still present until I watched the pilot after getting to this show it completely changed how I see things. It gave me the belief that any story can be good so long as your willing to put in the effort to make it good and I also no longer care who a protagnist is be they male, female, white or non white as long all that matters is that I get invested in them. 

That's all quite true. :) Nearly anything can have a great story and world if passion is what drives its creation. That passion will inspire passion within its viewers. That's what I love to see.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

That's all quite true. :) Nearly anything can have a great story and world if passion is what drives its creation. That passion will inspire passion within its viewers. That's what I love to see.

Well if you and others can handle tickling I'll be more than happy to share mine, I'm using my mlp series to answer a lingering question regarding a certain dragon right now too. 

• Brohoof 1

Hey there Cloud, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and Octavia. I really love reading fanfics too, I'm excited to read yours if you have them public! :P

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is awesome! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Hello and welcome to the herd, @Cloud5001! :mlp_icwudt: A lot of us also used to dismiss MLP as 'just another girls show.' :twismile: But then you watch it and it turns out to be perfect! :pinkie:

I hope you have an amazing time! :wub:

image.png

3 hours ago, Midnight Danny said:

Oooh, a fanfic writer, how cool is that! Can't wait to read some of your fanfic! :D

Hello @Cloud5001 and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is so nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you will have a great time here and making a lot of awesome friends! :fluttershy:

1091773.gif.8f0a102ba3fa252be7e81b49cb999c7c.gif

24 minutes ago, Kadae said:

Hey there Cloud, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and Octavia. I really love reading fanfics too, I'm excited to read yours if you have them public! :P

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is awesome! :mlp_yeehaa:

Hehe well I'm glad to hear that it means alot to know you'd all be excited. Thank you all for the welcomes it's greatly appreciated.

51 minutes ago, Daemon said:

Welcome to the site, man. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you very much, and if anyone is curious i do have the first three chapters of my stories up already.