Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request My oc

Cloud5001

Hello I know i'm new here but I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to make a drawing of my OC Red Flame. He's a red unicorn with blue covered hooves and has a broken jagged stump of a horn. He would have orange eyes and a straight short red mane. Also a naturally round belly too. If anyone could do it that would be very appreciated.

17 hours ago, Mediocre Mare said:

Hey! I wouldn’t mind helping with this but can you explain covered hooves? I wanted to make sure you didn’t mean colored, thanks!

Oh crap sorry yeah I did mean colored hehe, and thank you very much for that. I am trying to get better at drawing myself but right now it's not exactly great. 

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Mediocre Mare said:

Here you go! I gave him a mark, I hope that’s ok, you didn’t mention one but his flank felt wanting hah 

68F4FBBA-52BB-4750-B748-61FD8BD717E0.jpeg

Hehe yeah that's my bad, his cutie mark is supposed to be two swords crossed together with a feather in the middle of it pointed up. i also pictured him having a more Big mac type of red. This looks really amazing, but if it's not too much trouble would you mind fixing that part? Again I do really really appreciate how awesome this looks.

Edited by Cloud5001
  • Brohoof 1