Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think AJ and Rainbow's wedding was like?

Justin_Case001

Where do you think they had the ceremony?  Do you think it was a big extravaganza, or a small, intimate affair?  At first I thought that maybe Rainbow would have wanted the ceremony in the clouds someplace, with cloudwalk spells for the non-pegasi, but then I remembered that it would have been extremely important to AJ to get married in the same place as her parents and her brother--y'know, at the intertwined apple and pear tree.  I'm sure Rainbow would have been cool with that.  I bet they had the ceremony there with just the VIPs.

And here's something that never occurred to me until just the other day: I bet Twilight performed the ceremony!  I mean, of course she did.  I'm not sure if all princesses of Equestria have the authority to perform wedding ceremonies, but the ruler certainly does.  Celestia performed Cadance and Shining Armor's wedding, so of course Twilight performed AJ and Rainbow's.  Damn, I wish we coulda seen that!  How awesome would that have been?!  Why isn't there a fan animation of that?  Somebody get crackin' already!

Disclaimer: I realize that there are still some folks who argue that AJ and Rainbow are not a couple since it was only [heavily] implied, but not explicitly stated, on the show.  You're entitled to your opinion, and I realize that I can't categorically disprove it, but I will not be acknowledging any posts arguing that they're not a couple.

• Brohoof 4

I'm pretty sure it was at Sweet Apple Acres, and Ashleigh Ball approves this too:

664395.png

Of course, this post was made long before the Apple parents episode, so the Tree isn't in the picture, but it would be logical if it happaned near it. I agree that Twilight would perform the ceremony, and Pinkie probably would organize the party, so it could be huge: with Wonderbolts, the whole Apple and Pie families, etc.   

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Megas said:

Las Pegasus Drive-In!

Nah they totally got married in that tree

I think Applejack and Rainbow Dash got married near Pear Butter and Bright Mac's tree to symbolize their "perfect pairing". 

• Brohoof 6

14 minutes ago, Oleks said:

I'm pretty sure it was at Sweet Apple Acres, and Ashleigh Ball approves this too:

664395.png

Of course, this post was made long before the Apple parents episode, so the Tree isn't in the picture, but it would be logical if it happaned near it. I agree that Twilight would perform the ceremony, and Pinkie probably would organize the party, so it could be huge: with Wonderbolts, the whole Apple and Pie families, etc.   

Awwww, I love that fan art!:wub: I have to admit, it's adorable. I wonder where can I find it other than pic you have...?

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think Applejack and Rainbow Dash got married near Pear Butter and Bright Mac's tree to symbolize their "perfect pairing". 

This I feel is the most likely one. However, the honeymoon, that's where all bets are off. :sneer: Who knows what wild adventures they had. One thing I like to think of actually is something more simple, at least a simple part of it. Them going on a run together like they did at the falling of the leaves ceremony. I love the ending to that episode and I definitely think it is something they would do after being married. 

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's what I thought too.

(took the liberty of imagining Granny Smith's reaction)

"Some times this modern Equestria gets me all Topsy tervy. I did learn me sumpthin' along the way. Love is always good. I knowed you two fillies have loved each others for a peck a years now. I'm just bustin' my bit with happiness that you finally decided to get hitched! I didn't lose a granddaughter, I got me another one!"

- Granny Smith.

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-02-12 at 2:41 PM, Kyoshi said:

This I feel is the most likely one. However, the honeymoon, that's where all bets are off. :sneer: Who knows what wild adventures they had.

I like to think that while the wedding was Applejack's idea, the honeymoon was all Rainbow Dash. So it must have been something that would get the adrenaline pumping...

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
(edited)

On 2021-02-12 at 12:20 PM, raykv423 said:

I wonder where can I find it other than pic you have...?

Right here, mate.

post-26336-0-69516300-1417666304_thumb.png

I never thought about the honeymoon.  That's a great point several of you brought up.  I like the idea of each of them picking something to do.  I like the Running of the Leaves idea that you mentioned, Kyoshi.  I see AJ choosing that, and then Rainbow would choose a wild Las Pegasus adventure.  And of course, while they're in Las Pegasus, they'd have to see...

Spoiler

5ac22a580c73d_BlueMareGroupcopy.thumb.jpg.c7fe1bb5f3082d7c3111724ba4f59fb6.jpg

Edited by Justin_Case001