Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Bed - A simple, casual, snuggle-based RP

North Star

*sleepy Fuchsia noises* 

image.png.713be388d67c94c45075273f287836d9.png

Fuchsia is currently peacefully asleep in her pony bed, dreaming of Octavia, temples, sirens, magic portals, character limits, goats, sheep, living tombstone remixes, equestria girls.

The bed is spacious and Fuchsia has set her pony head on one or two large fluffy feather-filled pillows, while the rest of her pony body is snuggly beneath an untucked duvet. The bed linen is white. She snuggles a little human plush in her hooves, a gift from @Califorum :P  She sleeps on her shoulder and her mane has drooped over her face and onto her fuchsia snout. Her gentle breathing causethe duvet to rise and fall gently. Every so often she gallops her hooves a lil' - running away from some of villain or other in her dream.

• Brohoof 2

Fuchsia calms her dream galloping and settles into the warm embrace of @Califorum, her wonderful human friend :3 Under the covers her tail is curled round Rich's leg. When Fuchsia and Richard had first met, via inter-dimensional magical portal shenanigans, Fuchsia had slept in Richard's bed. Ever since they had been hopping between worlds for interdimensional snuggles :) 

• Brohoof 2

Richard wakes to what is becoming a familiar site - the bed-mane of his fuchsia-coloured earth pony companion, Fuchsia. Her snout is facing away from him, so that it is mane over the back of her head that he sees. Her perky pink pony ears are upright in sleep - her left ear, the one not resting on the bed, pokes close to Richard's nose, but not quite close enough to tickle it. She is not awake yet, but the slight movement of her body against his, the slight flicker of her ears and the soft snuffly breaths indicate a pony about to rise and shine :3 

The bed has that lovely warm slept in warmth, which is added to by the presence of the furry form beneath the covers.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I look to her and lament upon her features there. I yawn and stretch out a bit, feeling my body move under the sheets as I look to Fuchsia. I couldn't help but take a drink and open my eyes further and sat straight up, getting my bearings before lookin to my wonderful pony friend, Fuchsia. I move closer to her and I rub her soft pony ears and mane as she lays there.

• Brohoof 1

Fuchsia wakes to the great feeling of an ear rub from her PFF :3 "Mmm..." she sighs contentedly, leaning her ears into the rub. Richard's fingers tease the perky softness of the Equestrian's ears  - his fingers stroke up the side of the soft inner ear follicles and tease the coarser pink fur of her outer ear. From this intimate angle he can see the little veins of the inner ear, which glow warmly in the early morning sun. From outside, the familiar sounds of the country can be heard - the rumble of a distant cart on cobbles and bird-song, as well as some more ponyish sounds such as the distinctive whompf-clop of a pegasus landing.

Fuchsia leans into Richard a bit more - hungry for more morning handsiness :) 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I continued to pet and stroke her ears, enjoying the feeling of her soft ear follicles and the softer pink fur of her ears. I look into her eyes and boop her nose, before sitting up and stretching and just setting the soft, Pink pony in my lap and rubbing her sides, belly and her legs. I reach back to her tail and give it a few pets and then focus on Fuchsia's hooves and squish them lightly. "My my...you are just...so amazingly soft Fuchsia...I am so glad we met." I giggle to her and kept rubbing and petting my adorable pony friend.

@Califorum As Richard looks into her face, Fuchsia's eyes are lidded and blinking, as she is still waking up - pink lids and mid-length eyelashes obscure the familiar large lilac eyes. Her nose is soft to your boop and you touch the skin of her nose, where the fur thins out - her lil nostrils are smaller in proportion than a horse, but are flared in a similar way. As you boop, her her eyes fully open and she gives you a pout, which soon becomes a yawn and a nomming.

She nestles into you as you put her in your lap, eyes closing again, and as you stroke her she sighs in pleasure and stretches her body out to give you better access. "Mmm Rich, that feels so nice..." she murmurs. Her body is wonderfully warm from the bed, her belly has a bit of pudge (as she has frequently complained) and the fur softens towards her midriff between her lil pink mammaries. As you move onto her legs she giggles a bit and wriggles - somepony has ticklish legs! As you move to her tail you feel its horsey length - but it isn't stringy like horse-hair - closer to human hair, but not quite as fine. Fuchsia's tail is very full. As you squish her hoofsies she squeaks and stifles a laugh - she flicks her tail at your hands, she has ticklish hooves too :P   

"My my...you are just...so amazingly soft Fuchsia...I am so glad we met."

"Aww, Rich - me too." she sighs and nuzzles at you affectionately as you pet her. 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I continued to rub and massage my pink pony friend. "So, what is it you want to do today? Cuddling is nice though..." I spoke softly and rubbed her belly, moving on from her hooves to gently massage and pet her belly. I enjoyed all the sensory sensations of massaging my favorite pony friend and I sort of gently feel her up again, from her legs to her back as she layed across my lap. I floof up her tail a bit before feeling all of its furry softness. "You really are amazing and soft, you know that?" I said, patting her head and rubbing her ears.

• Brohoof 1

Fuchsia rolls over to look into your face, her sleepy eyes open to make eye contact with you, "Yesterday was intense... just wanna lie here with you." she breathes deeply and sighs contentedly. Her head lolls back and your fingers feel her fur prickle and she leans into your hand again as you stroke her sides and legs - driven by tingling sensations from your massage. This pony likes being stroked :3

A contended smile is on her lolled back head as you call her soft. "You can do so many things with those 'hands'... like a unicorn." she breathes - an observation she had made many times in the human world. 

(leaving it open what pony hijinks happened yesterday :P )

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I continued to pet her hair and tale as she spoke. My soft, gentle blue eyes look back into her amazing pony eyes. "You can stay with me as long as you like, however, we could probably go outside and get some fresh air together soon. It seems like a nice day out." I said and got up and opened the windows and shades. It was rather beautiful and warm outside. "I have hands, yes. But you also have soft fur...something I don't have." I chuckled innocently at that and continued to rub and pet my amazing pony friend. 

I went back to massage her back legs. "Your legs are kinda strong." I giggled.

• Brohoof 2

Fuchsia initially curls away from the light coming in, before yawning and stretching. Her long pony tongue stretches out to and flicks up at the extremity. She gives you a sleepy grin at the suggestion you go outside. She was the same in your world - always eager to explore the town but, for her, the tiny village she was staying in, on the edge of the forest around the Smokey Mountains, was nice but mundane. The building they are in is not Fuchsia's home - she doesn't have one still - but rather an inn.

As Richard opens the windows he can barely see the sea in the distance, the immediate is filled with the pastoral pony scenery he has become accustomed to, but more coastal than the Equestrian heartland. Not all the plain is farmed here - salt-swamp grasses accompany fields and forest up to the distant blue. The air smells of the sea in addition to the rural smells of growing things and agricultural land.

As Fuchsia is more awake now, she is a lil more feisty, and she reaches up ruffle your hair and strokes your chest, "Nuh uh you have sort fur too!" she teases.

She rolls over to give you access to her thighs, which are indeed very sturdy - reflecting Fuchsia's active explorer life-style and farm pony heritage. The softness of the pink fuzz a contrast with the warmth and strength underneath.

"Mmmm ok..." she assents to the idea of going outside and breathes deeply, waking herself up. "You wanna get breakfast here or in the village?" she asks.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I looked out the window for a few moments lamenting upon the scenery. "The scenery of this world is rather bright. Pastoral. It is pretty. My world can be pretty too but its not like this, you know." I said to her and turned to her looking at her with a slight grin. I smirked a bit at the way she rubbed up my chest and hair there. "This is really just...amazing really to think such things are even real. I am touching you like this...so you are very real." I said almost dreamily.

I went to massage her thighs and legs more. My favorite part of her body, really. "You have amazing legs, or did I say that really? They are just so strong yet so soft..." I said and massaged them more, feeling her muscles as I looked into her eyes with love. "We can go to the village, sure...I want to see more of your world and the amazing ponies here." I giggled.

• Brohoof 2

As Richard takes in more of the scenery, his eye catches a building with a large book sign above the door and also a few brightly coloured red and white striped tarpaulin stalls at the edge of a cobbled market square and a few ponies sitting at tables by what looks like a breakfast bar - pleasant smells of coffee, pastries, cooked apples and oats waft from it. A blue pegasus' eye catches yours, and she looks at you curiously and nudges her brown earth pony friend who also turns to look.

"The scenery of this world is rather bright. Pastoral. It is pretty. My world can be pretty too but its not like this, you know." 

"Y'know that's true! Whenever I travel back to Equestria from non-pony places it always seems brighter." she muses "Wonder why that is?"

"This is really just...amazing really to think such things are even real. I am touching you like this...so you are very real." 

She smiles at you and boops your nose to confirm she's real :P . As you look into her Lilac eyes you can smell the dabbing of scent that she had placed behind her ears and on her pony neck for last night. It is a very fresh scent she uses, with strong citrusy and woody notes of lemon apple and cedar, but it has faded a little over the night, mingling with her natural pony smell of sun-warmed fur. 

Fuchsia grins at the praise for her pony legs, she was kinda proud of them,  "Oh pssh you." she says, giving you an affectionate nuzzle.

"Ok," she gives a final stretch before rolling over raising to her hooves, which leave slight depressions in the mattress. Her bed-mane and tail hang flouffily from her. She leaps down from the bed and plucks her saddlebags up from the side-table and takes out a brush and is about to put it in her mouth, but she gets a thought based on the massaging, "Wait would you... like to help brush my tail?"

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

Upon my eyes meeting that of the 2 other ponies who look at me through the window. My eyes blink as if confirming that they were real. I take a huff of the aromas in the air before then turning away and looking to my pink pony friend. Still amazed that all of this was even real. I smirked at her boop and sniffed her fur, smelling her amazing aroma. I only smelled like Axe deoderant and that was it. Her smell was far more pleasing.

"Everything you are and everything that...you do has a sense of beauty and peace." I said and booped her back onto the nose. I watch her leap down from the bed and enjoy the sound of her 4 pony hooves hitting the floor. I smirked at her question and without words, I went to go grab a brush and I started to brush her pony tail.

For a little bit I was content with mere smiles and the aroma of her smells, yet soon I spoke. "Mmm, lets go meet some other ponies maybe? But, first things first." I then gently went to pick up my pony friend to see how much she weighed. I did so gently. 

• Brohoof 1

Fuchsia sniffs appreciatively at the perfumed deodorant mingled with your human smells - just like you, she hasn't smelled a human or a perfume like that and your human nature has an air of exoticism for the exploratory pony. (Axe have a big range :P but I think ponies would like most Axes. I imagine Richard wearing Africa.)

She giggles a little at your words and is taken in by them - as she has been previously - by your interest in her, following your train of thought as you brush her long tail. "While you are so active, so much movement and joy." she says. Her tail is finer than horse hair but not as fine as human hair and far longer so it is quite a bit of brushing :3  Strands of lighter pink mix with Fuchsia and dark pink. She has a few tangles but they come free with a couple of yanks with a lil grunt and nicker from Fuchsia - but she doesn't seem phased. Soon the tail stops looking like bed-tail and is back to the brushed, pouffy state, in which saw it first. Her eyes are wide with admiration of your dexterity. "Thanks Rich!" 

She smiles at you as you pick her up. She's average for a mare - about half the weight of a human woman so you would need to brace yourself a bit depending on your buffness :P She lifts up rather like a dog - by her armpits, hind-legs dangling and her newly brushed tail almost trailing the floor. Her forelegs feel quite skinny compared to those buff hing-legs (again, like a dog). She assumes you are lifting her up for a hug and  holds her hooves out to envelop you.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

(I wear some un-named flavor, it just says 'wet' on the can)

I would have rubbed her tale clean of any knots and tangles, enjoying the sounds of her little grunt from Fuchsia. As I held her in my arms I seemed to bounce her a little bit, holding her softly and hugging her. I bounced her a bit more, giggling at how I was holding her. "Do you enjoy this, my little pony? You are adorable...you are amazing, and I love you forever." I said as I continued to bounce her and hug her tightly.

I enjoyed her embrace for a bit before I gently went to set her down, rubbing her belly and patting it. "I just can't get enough of you. But we should go outside, right? Enjoy the fresh air? Other ponies?' I asked with a giggle.

Fuchsia is warm and soft to hug. Much lighter and, of course, furrier than a human. Her neck fur still has little grains of sand from the Talomeno in it, where she had been travelling before the trip to the human world. Her furry snouty check brushes up against your smooth flatter human cheek, and hear the little snort of her flared pony nostril as your bodies bump against each other.

Her pony head bobs up and down and she shakes her snout side to side as she's bounced around, her hind hoofsies flail :P"I... love... you... too!"  she says as she is bounced.

Her belly fur is soft like before, but more elongated now she is being held though. She has a lil pink belly button on an otherwise unblemished tummy. At the top of her pudgy tum she has a barrel-like ribcage while at the bottom are her two lil mammaries.

Back on her hooves she gives you a pout :pout: "You sure..? bed sure looks comfy." she says hopefully. She was a get up and go pony normally but it she was in a snuggly mood.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I feel along her belly and her sides as she was standing on the floor on her 4 pony hooves. I massage her sides, her belly, and her tail as I speak. "The bed is nice but...we should spend sometime outside and we can cuddle in bed all night if you would want that..." I say to her and open the door to the rest of Fuchsia's house. I smirk to her. "It still is amazing that I am here, you are so soft and amazing. Lots of amazing ponies in this world I hear."

I would lead her out into the kitchen, where there some cookies she had freshly baked last night. "Want a cookie?" I ask, bending down and holding the cookie in my hand at the level of her mouth.

You feel Fuchsia's muscles tense as she gives a final stretch, she gives you an affectionate smile before trotting with you to the kitchen.

She licks her lips at the smell of freshly baked cookie, she often would come back from a night on the town and bake. It was a thing she did :p The cookies were cinnamon and apple flavoured, with little sultanas in them, an Autumn recipe to match the season. She takes the cookie out of your hand with a deftness that a human mouth can't manage, "'nks!" she says, and gestures for you to have one too. The cookie is quite large so she has to hold it in both hoofsies :3

Fuchsia pours some strong smelling coffee grains into a cafetiere and takes a kettle into her mouth and rears up on her hind hooves in order to pour water into its spout. As she does so her newly brushed tail balances her. Soon after the kettle is boiled the smell of freshly brewing coffee pervades the kitchen. "Fancy some?" she offers.

Fuchsia's kitchen window looks out away from the village, over cultivated plains then forest, before a distant mountain with smokey rings of cloud at the top. In the immediate foreground two pegasi foals are playing a game of tag with each other, swooping at and around each other as agile as birds. Further away, a few earth ponies are out on the fields. 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I sat down and watched her pour the coffee. I ate 2 of the cookies slowly, savoring the taste as the aroma of coffee filled my nose, and the kitchen air. I stood there looking out the window. "Of course. Your world is fascinating. Its landscape is surprisingly vivid, yet less simple then the landscapes in my world. You ponies have a degree of positivity never seen in my world." I remarked and nodded to Fuchsia.

"You love me, Fuchsia. More so than anyone else has loved me besides my parents. You are soft, you let me touch you whenever. I thank you for that. I thank you for letting me stay here with you." I smiled cutely and reached over and patted her head softly as I watched her, always captivated by her amazing cute-ness.

Fuchsia can only nod in response to Richard's description - mornings in Equestria were amazing even for a pony, and the smell of freshly brewed coffee and cookie was wonderful, her lil pony nostrils were dilating taking it all in. It isn't true that familiarity always breeds contempt - some things are just too nice :3 At other times she was more interested Richard's world, which promised excitement. But for now she had had enough excitement - she was a content, sleepy pony, and the smiling three sun cutie mark on her flank, glowed with the inner magic that all ponies expressed when there were in harmony with themselves.

Fuchsia's kitchen-diner was a typical cottage annex affair. Narrow with space for the sink unit, fridge and table with two chars She kept the place clean...ish :P the sink had a few dishes in it waiting to wash etc and the floor could use a clean. Interestingly there is a dash-board on the fridge with hoof-writing that doesn't like Fuchsia's. The writing is all Equestrian symbols though. 

Outside the annex the two foals can still be heard playing, and distant sounds from the early morning market can be heard, as before in the bedroom but a little closer at this level. 

Fuchsia smiled at Richard's declaration, "I'm glad you like it here Rich."  she says as she moves the coffee over. "And that I bring you such joy." she adds earnestly, and moves the chair next to him and gives him another affectionate nuzzle. 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I would nuzzle my amazing pony friend again and lament in how sweet she was and what her smell was. She smelled very amazing to me and I was so happy for the first time in ages. I felt truly happy for once. No worries, no responsibilities. No none of that. Thankfully. I sniffed her coffee a bit too, the smell was amazing. I always would smell coffee when my parents would make it and I take my right hand and slowly start petting Fuchsia's back and pet her likely wiggling tail.

"I hope I bring you an equal amount, or more joy. I feel happy. Thank you so much. I would do anything for you." I say rather sweetly as I watch the foals play outside. They were having fun, and I was quite glad.

I would glance to to the writing on the fridge. "Fuchsia, who's writing is that?" I would ask curiously yet innocently.

@Califorum She really is very warm to nuzzle, perfect for snuggling. There has been much cuddling during your time with Fuchsia and she is always happy for a snuggle.

As your hand strays down her back it traces the ridges of her pony spine, and the lil muffin of her pudgy waist to find the funny bony ridge of her tail bone, covered by the think long horsey hairs of her full tali, whcih is twitching back and forth languidly, as it does when she is content. 

Fuchsia nods a yes, in response to Rich's sweet words and gives him a squeeze, also feeling loved up, taking in the morning with her human friend :3  

Fuchsia looks over to the fridge and she giggles a little embarrassedly, "Oh just Hairy McClairy, um - Clairvoyance. The pony who owns this place. She lets me look after it for her while she's away with the Royal Guard." she explains, revealing that it isn't technically her house :P "It says remember to keep the place tidy and don't have ponies over to stay. Well you're not a pony so it's ok." she winks cheekily at him.

• Brohoof 1