Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Bed - A simple, casual, snuggle-based RP

North Star

@abrony-mouse

I kept petting and massaging her soft pony body and her tail as we spoke. "Clairvoyance. I always liked that word. It is something that I have always wanted to achieve, seeing things that others do not. Perhaps she is like that and can teach me that? If not, then I am sure she might like being patted like you do." I would laugh lightly at that.

I'd look into her eyes before looking at the fridge, and had gotten up to get us both a chocolate milk bottle. I popped the top off for the both of us and took a sip, enjoying the taste. I would squeeze her back of course, winking back too. "I wonder what she'd do if she found out about me. Do you have other friends in this town?"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Fuchsia agrees, she liked the name too - she smiles at the idea of Clairvoyance being petted. "I bet even Clairy would let you pet her."  she sighs, fur goose-pimpling a little as your fingers trace a sensitive spot on her back. 

The taste is rich, vivid like the colours outside - a deep cocoa and a creamy milk. Fuchsia takes a sip of the bottle too, a little chocolate milk clinging to her pink pony lips before she licks it off. "Clairy'd understand." she said complacently. "Maybe after a few hugs and massages..." she smiles. 

In the brief pause, little disturbs the peace of the Equestrian morning, sun streaming through the kitchen window, illuminating Richard's pink companion and warming his skin with a wholesome warmth. A brief shadow across the sun, which heralds another pegasus flying who knows where, scarlet tail flapping behind her as powerful wings thrust her upwards towards the sky.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I laughed slightly as I would reach that sensitive spot on her back. It reminded me how on cats, if you scratched that spot they would start licking or bending down. I proceeded to gently scratch that sensitive spot.

I savored the taste of the chocolate milk as the warm wholesome sunlight illuminates my arm. I even moved a little bit into the sun more to feel more of its warmth. "Clairy? Thats a pretty cute name. 2 pony cuddles is better than one. But one is good too." I said to her and continued petting her back.

When I was done with my bottle, I set in the recycling area of the bins and then opened up the door. "Come on. Lets get outside." I said with a cheery grin, putting my shoes on and leading her on outside. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Fuchsia 'mmms' and arches her back, leans forward and spreads her forehooves out on the floor while shaking her head. Her tail flicks up as she does so, tickling your nose a bit :P A bit like this:

Spoiler

image.png.58c4e20d1d3b238c5f23cfbfb9202190.png

Fuchsia chuckles at the idea of Clairvoyance and Rich hugging and turns round to give him another hug herself - she was feeling in a happy, huggy mood today :3

She nods thanks at Rich for recycling the bottle and takes hers in her pony mouth and drops it in the recycling bin also. 

"Sure." she affirms in response to him suggesting they go out, still a little sleepy - she rubs a little sleep out of her long pony eye-lashes and heads for the door. Rich may notice the lack of a key.

The door faces the same way as the bedroom window - facing the building with a book over the door and the cobbled market square. As soon as the door opens the noise of the pony village, dimly heard before, can be heard clearly. There is the beginnings of morning bustle from the nearby market, with a few sellers loudly advertising what sound like food-stuff and a few gulls are out, cawing for food. A slight warm breeze in the sunny morning brings a mix of pastoral and coastal smells to your nose along with the delicious smells of the market waft through the door. Two earth stallions one sandy brown and the other pale red who are trotting past on their way to the market turn to look as the door opens and their eyes open wide as they see you.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

When her tail hits my noise I sniff a little bit. Sniffing her soft aroma and then actually feeling her hug around me. I hugged Fuchsia back and watched her trot off to throw the trash. I look at the door. "Wait up, this door doesn't have a key. How are you supposed to be safe at night?" I would ask quite confused. I then exited out the door and was greeted with the sights and smells outside.

After we would exit I shut the door and look out at the storefronts, and then to the 2 Earth pony stallions. "I suppose this planet has the same gravity. Your sky and lighting looks slightly different in ways I can't really describe." I said to Fuchsia rather analytically. "Its interesting to be on another world than my own. There have only been a few humans, so we've been told to step foot on another world...our moon. And here I am, the first person on another planet!" I said to Fuchsia in a rather excited tone, unusual for my character.

As you sniff Fuchsia's horsey tail the fronds are briefly sucked into your nose :P She takes fairly good care of her tail, but it is a traveller-pony tail - unlike certain Fashionista-tails from Ponyville - there are a few split ends there. It smells natural, only a faint hint of her shampoo lingers on it - fruity flavours of peach and pineapple - but is not conditioned, Fuchsia is a fan of quick tail-washing.

I hugged Fuchsia back and watched her trot off to throw the trash. I look at the door. "Wait up, this door doesn't have a key. How are you supposed to be safe at night?" I would ask quite confused. I then exited out the door and was greeted with the sights and smells outside.

Fuchsia gives a warm smile as you ask her about security. "No burglar-ponies out here. Not like Manehatten. Clairy would seal the place with magic but," she bonks her pink forehead head with a hoof, "Ain't got the horn for it. And the thingy she gave me has all run out of magic. I don't think it liked going to your world." she says. "Must remember to look into that before I leave." she reminds herself.

After we would exit I shut the door and look out at the storefronts, and then to the 2 Earth pony stallions. "I suppose this planet has the same gravity. Your sky and lighting looks slightly different in ways I can't really describe." I said to Fuchsia rather analytically. "Its interesting to be on another world than my own. There have only been a few humans, so we've been told to step foot on another world...our moon. And here I am, the first person on another planet!" I said to Fuchsia in a rather excited tone, unusual for my character.

As you walk out of the door the full bustle of the pony village is apparent. Unlike the human world, the bustle exists not only on the ground, but above. Pegasi who have just woken up, rest on clouds above, their babble falls lightly down to your ears like rain. On the more familiar plane, the ground, meanwhile, there are far more earth ponies, like the earth stallions you saw before, and some are carrying on conversations with the aerial ponies. There are only a couple of unicorns, who carry themselves with a dignity that sets them apart. One wears this dignity haughtily, her creamy coloured fur and golden mane are immaculately coiffed, and she peers down her snout at the shop-keeper she is talking to. The market smells draw your nose to them - apples feature prominently.

Fuchsia looks puzzled initially when you mention gravity, but soon remembers. "Gravity is your earth magic that keeps you stuck on the ground? I don't think we have that here." she says alarmingly :P"But our pony magic wouldn't be so mean as to let you fly off to the moon." Fuchsia was not the most scientific of ponies. She preferred to see a lyricism in the rules that bound things together, but that didn't mean she wasn't interested and had asked many similar questions about the human world. As it goes, the feeling of weight felt the same. Whether that was gravity or something else was another question.

She agrees about the sky and the light - Equestria was brighter than most places. She turns keenly towards you when you mention humans going to the moon. "Would you like to go to the moon? I've always wanted to go! And you are the perfect reason to visit!" The statement causes a brief lull in the pony conversation around you... you get a sense that it is not a usual thing for a pony to say :D But once the ponies see who is speaking the conversation resumes with a bit of a chuckle and a 'oh it's just Fuchsia' sigh. 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

Fuchsia gives a warm smile as you ask her about security. "No burglar-ponies out here. Not like Manehatten. Clairy would seal the place with magic but," she bonks her pink forehead head with a hoof, "Ain't got the horn for it. And the thingy she gave me has all run out of magic. I don't think it liked going to your world." she says. "Must remember to look into that before I leave." she reminds herself.

I smirk. "Well in my world burglars are more common often than not. Not really in my area but in the cities it is very much like a war zone between rival gangs and mafias, it's not some place you want to be. And don't you mean Manhattan? I didn't know this world has similar names to places in my world really. Interesting  how that is the case." I would say to her.

As you walk out of the door the full bustle of the pony village is apparent. Unlike the human world, the bustle exists not only on the ground, but above. Pegasi who have just woken up, rest on clouds above, their babble falls lightly down to your ears like rain. On the more familiar plane, the ground, meanwhile, there are far more earth ponies, like the earth stallions you saw before, and some are carrying on conversations with the aerial ponies. There are only a couple of unicorns, who carry themselves with a dignity that sets them apart. One wears this dignity haughtily, her creamy coloured fur and golden mane are immaculately coiffed, and she peers down her snout at the shop-keeper she is talking to. The market smells draw your nose to them - apples feature prominently.

Fuchsia looks puzzled initially when you mention gravity, but soon remembers. "Gravity is your earth magic that keeps you stuck on the ground? I don't think we have that here." she says alarmingly "But our pony magic wouldn't be so mean as to let you fly off to the moon." Fuchsia was not the most scientific of ponies. She preferred to see a lyricism in the rules that bound things together, but that didn't mean she wasn't interested and had asked many similar questions about the human world. As it goes, the feeling of weight felt the same. Whether that was gravity or something else was another question.

She agrees about the sky and the light - Equestria was brighter than most places. She turns keenly towards you when you mention humans going to the moon. "Would you like to go to the moon? I've always wanted to go! And you are the perfect reason to visit!" The statement causes a brief lull in the pony conversation around you... you get a sense that it is not a usual thing for a pony to say  But once the ponies see who is speaking the conversation resumes with a bit of a chuckle and a 'oh it's just Fuchsia' sigh. 

I laugh slightly at her questions before looking up at the clouds above and seeing the pegasi above. It was a really surreal thing to see considering the clouds seemed to be rather low and capable of supporting the weight of the ponies. My eyes were in awe of that. It was really interesting and I sniff in the smells, and note the sight of the other ponies. "Gravity is not magic. Magic in the human world is utterly impossible, humans can not use magic. So instead, we craft our craft from the physical world. Gravity is one of the forces of nature. On large bodies in space, like a planet, gravity is the force of attraction that draws things in and keeps lesser masses tied to its surface so to speak." I'd say rather analytically.

Upon her comment on I pat her on the head, and spoke a bit louder so the others could hear. I wanted to impress them. "We can't simply go to the moon. In order to do so, we have to build a rocket. We would need to construct multiple rocket stages with liquid hydrogen and oxygen, or methane combustion engines. If we have that, we have to navigate and need all of the controls to do so. Pitch, yaw, how high you are up in miles, fuel gage, all of that and you would also need an entirely air tight system capable of recycling air. It takes roughly 3-4 days to get to the moon and you have to plan the orbital encounters correctly, or you will smash into its surface at several times the speed of sound or miss. But it can be done, only done by the most scientific and accurate of minds, but the destination is worth it to do that. Unfortunately, obviously, I do not have the resources to do such a thing. Even a mind like I cannot construct such a thing." I smirk.

• Brohoof 1

Fuchsia tuts and shakes her head at the idea of burglar ponies. "That's why I only stay in cities a few days. Everypony is so on edge..." she sighs.

She idles lazily on her hooves as you explain about the scientific details as to how to arrive at the moon, but you can tell by the way her eyes gaze at the sky that she is more focused on the destination than the technicalities of getting there. A few of the ponies do draw nearer, however, some seem to clearly be gazing at you as a foreigner, but many, including a young looking unicorn mare, seem to be following what you are saying and look impressed. Once you have finished Fuchsia adds, "Bathing in the lunar see would be so amazing... looking at Equestria from up there..." she says dreamily.

"Excuse me. Would you like to have tea with me in the library? I would love to hear more about your world." the young Unicorn offers. She is purple and has a star pattern on her flanks. Her mane is remarkable: tri-tone black, silver and gold. Her eyes sparkle with interest. 

Fuchsia gives the young mare an indulgent smile and nods to you to indicate it's ok.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I would answer Fuchsia's question first. "The Lunar see is a dried magma bed. Also, the moon is completely airless and is constantly blasted by deadly solar radiation from the sun and micrometeors. It'd be best to have an underground or shielded colony." I then look to the new unicorn who has walked up to me. I smiled own at her and smirk.

"Of course. Lead the way." I would say to her. "Whats your name? What would you like to know about my world? I can tell you anything you want to know." I would say to her and follow in. "Well for starters, you listened to what I was saying, right?"

Fuchsia smiles and trots behind you with the mare. 

"I'm Muon." the pony says, taking you into the dark quiet of the library building. The sounds and smells of the market fade. 

Fuchsia introduces you and tries to give Muon a hug but she backs away. Fuchsia doesn't seem to mind.

Muon's hooves clop on the wooden floor of the library. In front of her is a table laden with paers. She trots up to a table in the library and sits, pushing papers aside, throwing up dust as she does so. She offers you a little chair.

"You were talking about rockets!" Muon says, pouring you some tea, eyes large :3

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I sit down on the chair and sit in an awkward pose so I could sit. "Muon...Muon...I swear I heard that name to describe something. Your name reminds me of a lamp...a neon lamp or something more nuanced..." I smile to Muon as I sit in the chair. "Oh yes, Rockets. You see Muon, I am from another dimension / planet entirely. As you see I am not...a pony. I am a human. Or if you'd like a more scientific term, I am a homo sapien, the only known sapient race on the planet Earth." I would say I began to pull out some papers.

I pulled out a map of the Earth. "This here is my map...it's quite large as you can see. You can see all the cities, landmarks, every country of Earth..." I said getting it all layed out on the floor for them to look at. 

Muon levitates a quill and is soon scribbling what you are saying, looking up every so often. She gives a little smile when you suggest lamp, but her interest in you is the overwhelming feature of the mare.

Fuchsia sits on a bench nearby, looking indulgently over at the younger filly. She curls her pink legs under her and lolls her head on the bench, listening to you both with a half-cocked ear.

Muon looks over the map, tracing the outlines of the globe with her hoof even as the quill continues to scribble. She looks up, "And how did you travel here?"

"Magic." Fuchsia says quickly.

"O-of course." Muon replies.

"Tell me more about these 'homo sapiens'?" she asks, clearly fascinated. Her gold, silver mane bobs with the effort of recording all the information. Her fur is a deep mauve. 

At the early time of day the library is quiet. A rather dusty stained-glass window casts blue-yellow beams which illuminate dust-motes in the stale air of the library.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I lean back in the chair at what Muon said, feeling quite safe and comfortable with her here. "Ah...where do I start with Homo Sapiens...let's start out from the beginning. Humans are said to have evolved from apes. We resemble apes but we have less hair and a different body structure. We have been around in our current form for roughly 200,000 years. What happened between those years and what you would consider the ages of civilization is unknown. I like to believe, that we are one of many civilizations that once existed on Earth." I began musing somewhat.

"The Earth itself is roughly 4.6 billion years old. 3rd planet from our sun. In that timeframe, life evolved. We do not know the origin of life. While there is good evidence that it came naturally, there is also a lot we have yet to uncover and figure out, so there is a ton of missing information we simply don't know. Our Earth forms a binary with its moon. The Earth and moon revolve around a common barycenter, a center of mass between two orbiting bodies." I said and laughed. "Oh right, you want this to be about humans specifically..." I smirked at the knowledge I had.

"So where was I? 200,000 years roughly. There are great stone structures. Such as Stonehenge, the Pyramids of Giza, and others that pre-date the accepted models of civilization starting 6,000 years ago. There are ruins that go back to 12,000, and even 26,000 years. One of the first civilizations, known as the Babylonians created a system of writing, while other civilizations developed and changed. Throughout thousands of years, humanity perfected the understanding of the natural world through material science. The stone age, iron age, bronze age all pre-date modern civilization and those ages generally signify when we mastered the craft of a certain material. In our cave paintings, depict mysterious beings. In my belief, humanity had interactions with otherworldly forces before recorded times. Those forces, giving way to what we have today. 

The Mongol Empire of the 13th and 14th centuries was the largest contiguous land empire in history and the second largest empire by landmass, second only to the British Empire of later centuries. Originating in Mongolia in East Asia, the Mongol Empire eventually stretched from Eastern Europe and parts of Central Europe to the Sea of Japan, extending northward into parts of the Arctic;[6] eastward and southward into the Indian subcontinent, Mainland Southeast Asia and the Iranian Plateau; and westward as far as the Levant and the Carpathian Mountains. The Mongol Empire emerged from the unification of several nomadic tribes in the Mongol homeland under the leadership of Genghis Khan (c. 1162–1227), whom a council proclaimed as the ruler of all Mongols in 1206. The empire grew rapidly under his rule and that of his descendants, who sent out invading armies in every direction. 

The Romans would fall, and from their ashes would rise other empires. The Franks, the Germanics, others, eventually laying the foundations for modern europe after hundreds of years of religious strife, and global exploration. A man named Christopher Columbus would sail across the Atlantic. Sent out by the King and Queen of Spain, in 1492. On that time period, he would discover 2 other continents. North and South America, untouched by Europeans. There, natives lived and were considerably less advanced. Throughout the decades after, European colonial powers came. Natives were enslaved, many dying from disease and starvation. The British empire, forged from the acts of Union between England and scotland would dominate the sea with their vast navy.

On such a land of North America, the British had 13 colonies. These colonies were booming in population, forging their own identity. After conflict between the colonists, and the british over unfair taxation. The United States, forged from the 13 colonies in the fires of war. Time passed, empires rose and fell. Borders changed. Warfare only got more extreme as technology progressed. Eventually, centuries later alliances in Europe were formed between rival empires. The first world war happened, a global war that cost the lives of millions. Saw the first weaponized use of aeroplanes, deadly gas, and modern guns. 

This war was a waste. It only resulted in the deaths of many, and the formation of...extremist viewpoints. Germany, a nation torn apart and destroyed by its enemies, its people left to rot by a government forced upon the German people that they didn't want, lead to the rise of a man named Hitler, who saught to restore Germany to what it once was, but through the deaths of millions and massive, brutal wars. That is what he wanted. In Russia, the communists took power in the russian civil war. Communists, they want to make everything equal but it only ends up in a dictatorship in which the people starved. Germany, lead by Hitler and his allies, the Nazis would cause conflict. Eventually, causing the second world war that caused even more death and destruction, and horrific violence.

The Americans, the Soviet Union who are the communists, and the British and French Empires defeated Germany and their allies the second time. The Japanese brought America into the war by attacking our harbor on an island in our territory, named Hawaii. After the events of Pearl harbor, the Americans joined. Fast forward years later, the world was split between American Influence and Soviet Influence. Capitalism, pursuit of wealth, or communism, the pursuit of equality...but both were a farce in away, but communism was far worse than Capitalism ever was...leading to the rise of a communist regime in china that killed 80 million people. Fortunately, the Soviet Union fell and communism fell with it, except in China and other minor places. The Americans and Soviets launched humans into space, eventually America landing on the moon...and sending probes to explore distant worlds, too, the most fascinating bit...

Since the Soviet Union's fall, the world invented the internet. A system that allows us to communicate instantly. We have almost sentient machinery, and the like. Technology is rapidly growing..."
I'd end and sigh after saying all that information.

Muon cocks her head to the side as you mention 'apes' and she wriggles her hind-quarters, the word has clearly jogged a memory, but she doesn't interrupt.

She shakes her head sadly with the talk of empires and war.

Once you have finished speaking she says, "And you are the only one left from your home?" sympathetically putting her hoof on your arm. As a pony unused to destruction on any scale she naturally assumes that no race could recover from that. "Is that why you are here? To find more apes?"

Fuchsia shakes her head and chuckles at the earnest filly, rather relieved by her naivity and not correcting her - interested to see what Richard says. She had been trasported by Richard's tale. It was the dangerousness of his world that had drawn her there in the first place afteral, and from what she had seen she was not entirely surprised... still the viciousness of humanity that he had outlined was breathtaking. 

@abrony-mouse

I felt up Muon's arm and I laugh at the question. "No, there are still 8 billion of us about. Humans are ingenious, we can rebuild entire nations and cities from war in the matter of years." I rubbed Muon's ears a little bit and then I looked to Fuchsia. "She brought me here...somehow. You ponies are so soft. You look like pillows to me." I giggle at the statement I make. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Muon's ears perk curiously as you touch them. Her forearm and ear fur is fine and soft - like Fuchsia's but a bit finer in light of the young filly's age and years inside studying.

She whistles at the thought of eight billion apes, the sound echoes in the dusty air of the library.

There is a clop-clop noise as Fuchsia gets to her hooves, sensing the story has come to an end for now.

"You want to explore the town some more? I'm sure you and Muon can talk about science stuff later?" she suggests. "Plenty of 'pillows' in the bed." she teases and snuggle-nuzzles you :P 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I smirk at Fuchsia's suggestion but I kept petting Muon there as I grinned. "Well lets explore the town." I said and I nuzzled Fuchsia back. "You ponies are simply so loving. It is amazing. I wonder if we can find more cuddly ponies." I stood up, looking at the 2 of them as I opened up the door and held it open for them.

Muon smiles at you and puts a hoof to the ear that you touch... but she holds back. "Thank you. I prefer the library, I must record what you have told me. Pony kind must know about you!" she says, already scribbling in a notebook with a quill, magically animated by her little horn. Her beautiful mane glitters in the glow of her telekenesis 

Fuchsia gives her a sympathetic but understanding look and trots through the door. "See you later Muon." aside to you she adds, "She's an exchange from Canterlot. I'm amazed she let you touch her! Most unicorns are strictly no petting. You must be special..." she gives you a friendly nudge as you walk into town.

The same assemblage of pettable ponies are there as before :3

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I giggle at Muon's reactions and gave her a cute little pat on the head. "Feel free to do so, Muon. You can stay in here all you want and I won't force you on anything." I said to her kindly and said a caring goodbye to her, amazed at how beautiful that pony was

"I'm not special, Fuchsia. You are the special one." I said tapping a fingertip on where her heart would be. I follow her into town and look around. I admire all the colorful ponies but I wouldn't go up to ponies randomly and possibly freak them out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fuchsia closes her eyes and shakes her pony head as you tap her furry pony chest, her cutie mark glows mysteriously as you touch her. 

She raises her head and says significantly, "The path to the cookies lies... that way!" she points to the library wall. Musty books stare back, husky papyrus covers present a dust of horse feathers and under-fur (leather and glue was not a feature of ponylands). Fuchsia catches your eye, "I mean outside." she says quickly. "My special talent is exploration. So I knew where you wanted to go..." she trails off. It was strange to see the wise-cracking pony trying to prove herself to you. On earth, your home place, she had been chaotic and manic, but here she was just another pony among many and the desire to impress was hard for her to repress.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I chuckle innocently at her words and motions and poke her glowing cutie mark. "You have a very interesting way of going about things. Your mark is glowing there. I wonder what it means. Its really cute though." I giggled and followed her. I patted and petted her as we went. She was just too irresistible for me. "Cookies? I sure like the sound of that but the best cookie in the box is you. You are one smart cookie." I said and walked alongside her, admiring how cute and adorable she was.

Fuchsia gives a *oh you* look, but as she trots she holds her head and tail high :P 

She holds open the door of the library, through which you can see and hear pony folk as they trot back and forth or flap as is their want. The village town is becoming busier as the day progresses. Earth ponies in groups bustle back and forth in front of the library door, many heading towards the market. The rustle of pony conversation catches your human ear. Farmers complain about the late raising of the sun and about monsters tearing through their fields. Tourists complain about sore hooves and the price of horseshoes. Foals shriek as they weave through the adult crowd.

"Oh this old thing?" Fuchsia says, her little red/white flecked tail curling onto her mark while her arms hold the door, "yeah they're pretty cute - ponies call them 'cutie marks'."  she explains, with obvious pride. The topic of her mark had come up before, but she hadn't called it by its cutesy name before. 

@abrony-mouse

I walked out the door with her and look down at her as we walk although my ears pick up the conversations of all sorts of things. I look out over the various ponies I see. It would be hard to keep a low profile here, so why bother trying? Plus, these ponies seemed to be of good nature so I hoped I was safe here. I couldn't help but worry about this and I just look down at her and pat her head. Watching her tail curl rather cutely there.

"Whats a cutie mark? It seems to me like everyone here has them. Do they represent something special about each pony?" I asked before pausing somewhat. "I hope that ponies here aren't violent or will try to kill me or something, I really stick out amongst the crowd. Maybe I can turn into a pony somehow?"

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

As soon as you say the word 'Kill' Fuchsia hushes you and a number of ponies outside give you a dirty look. "Uh we don't really talk about that stuff here. That's monster talk. If the Guard hear you talking like that..." Fuchsia swipes a pink hoof over her neck. Her pink pony presence seems to calm the whispers mostly, but you do see a couple of ponies trotting towards away muttering under their breath. "Ponies take harmony seriously. No bad talk in public ok?"

She ducks back into the library. "Turning you into a pony isn't a bad idea at all you know... do you really wanna give it a go? I know a creature that could help..." .Fuchsia says, thinking of an eldritch nanny goat that she knows. She wasn't too far away either... 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

I looked around at the other ponies and then to Fuchsia. I gulped somewhat at being pointed out like that. I watched as they ran off, and I followed her. "See what I mean? I stick out a lot here and whatever needs to be done for me to become a pony, I'll do it. I'll try not to talk bad but this is the way where people talk where I am from. And guards controlling what ponies talk about? Seems out of character for this atmosphere. Yes, I want to become a pony."