Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least favorite song from the show?

CastletonSnob

Flawless. It's one to sing about how you overcome your flaws or like someone in spite of their flaws. It's another to sing how your personality flaws make you special and you shouldn't self-improve is one big moral kids are supposed to learn; sorry, but the moral the song preaches is toxic.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Being Big is All it Takes sits at the bottom for me. The song is just too childish. I realize MLP:FiM is designated for children but people of a wide age range do watch it. This is the kind of song you’d hear in strictly cringy, kid’s media like Paw Patrol or something.

I don't remember the name of it, but it was the one where Cozy Glow, Tirek, and Chrysalis are all singing. Listened to it for only a few seconds until Tirek started singing. I bet he could sing in his more powerful form, but his smaller one is definitely a no.

10 hours ago, Neoeryn said:

I don't remember the name of it, but it was the one where Cozy Glow, Tirek, and Chrysalis are all singing. Listened to it for only a few seconds until Tirek started singing. I bet he could sing in his more powerful form, but his smaller one is definitely a no.

The "Better Way To Be Bad" song? :ooh:

Edited by Midnight Danny

• 1 month later...

Actually I love all the songs in this show. But some are better than others and If I would pick the weakest song it would be "Love is in Bloom".

As much as I adore the songs from Friendship is Magic, there are some songs in the show that I didn't care for. However, there's one song that I remember cringing at was the CMC song from Show Stoppers back in Season 1.

It was like listening to nails on a chalkboard, and I just could not sit through it for 5 seconds.

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

If I would pick the weakest song it would be "Love is in Bloom".

.....but I love that song.:(

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, JMTV99 said:

As much as I adore the songs from Friendship is Magic, there are some songs in the show that I didn't care for. However, there's one song that I remember cringing at was the CMC song from Show Stoppers back in Season 1.

It was like listening to nails on a chalkboard, and I just could not sit through it for 5 seconds.

.....but I love that song.:(

I never minded that song because it was intentionally made to be bad. Honestly I'd still take it over Glass of Water or some choice songs of S8 or S9 because a lot of those feel really phoned in

1 hour ago, Megas said:

I never minded that song because it was intentionally made to be bad. Honestly I'd still take it over Glass of Water or some choice songs of S8 or S9 because a lot of those feel really phoned in

Fair enough. Yeah, I didn't care for Glass of Water nor any of the songs from Season 6-9 either. Like you mentioned it felt very phoned in and it wasn't as catchy or memorable as the earlier ones (with the exception of the final Friendship Grows song to some extent), in my opinion.