Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Looking for RP buddy or two.

Nightmare Season

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

@Nightmare Season

Yes, if you wanna 1x1 or do a group rp we can, although another group rp would be interesting. We can totally do adventures, check out my characters. Although Magnolia is not a good pony, Cali may be interesting. I could always create a new character for this. 

Magnolia and Nightmare Season would be a very interesting to see together. One light turned to darkness wile the other one was born in darkness but seeking the light. And since his power comes from nightmares and not magic, her amulet would have little effect on him...What you think?

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

If you wanna do an adventure RP, I have an adventurous character but I’ll have to make her in the character thing first

Can you share the jist of your adventurous pony?

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Nightmare Season said:

Magnolia and Nightmare Season would be a very interesting to see together. One light turned to darkness wile the other one was born in darkness but seeking the light. And since his power comes from nightmares and not magic, her amulet would have little effect on him...What you think?

Can you share the jist of your adventurous pony?

I would love to have Magnolia and him interact! Although he'd want to be Careful, Magnolia is not a good pony in the least, if you saw the character sheet.

Moments ago, Nightmare Season said:

@Califorum I did read the character sheet. Thats why I feel the need to give her that friend she needs possibly and to turn her back to the light.

Would you want to do a one on one rp or a group one? I can go either way. I can't view your character sheet of Nightmare Season, theres an error. Probably since of the forum upgrades.

@Califorum Yea, it seems my character sheets for both ponies got erased. As for the group. Lets see what ExplosionMare has to join the RP or not.

There is another rp that Magnolia is in, called Ambition for Ascension in the advanced roleplays if you wanna join an existing one, or we can do a new one here. 

@Califorum I would think it best to start a new one unless everyone else in that RP is fine with my character jumping in at some point.

We are always taking new ones! You should read up on it and see the characters. But a new one would be great too.

@Califorum Will read into it. Found a sideways post I can pull of Peony Spring. But Nightmare Season have to redo from scratch. But its my Ponysona so basically describe me IRL.

What are you like? I hope we can be friends too.

@Califorum Well I make a great friend I am told. Though I am bit of a loner and shy. As looking into the theme of that RP your currently in. I think I would like to start up something new. And also it dose not have to be with Magnolia if you want to run somepony else. I will get to work writing up a new sheet for Nightmare Season.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nightmare Season said:

@Califorum Well I make a great friend I am told. Though I am bit of a loner and shy. As looking into the theme of that RP your currently in. I think I would like to start up something new. And also it dose not have to be with Magnolia if you want to run somepony else. I will get to work writing up a new sheet for Nightmare Season.

I am perfectly fine doing Magnolia. I..am unique. Some would describe me as an enigma. If you ever want to dm me, my dms are always open. I am always open to meeting new friends and making new friends here.