Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it through the MLP subreddit on Reddit a few years ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I wasn't interested in it until I met my boyfriend in 2013, who was a huge fan and convinced me to watch a few episodes with him. I was hooked right away and we quickly binge-watched the show together. I loved how happy and fun the show was, compared to my bleak situation in life back then (and even now, if I'm being honest). I also found it really nostalgic, as I was a huge fan of the older generations when I was a kid and had so many old gen toys that I collected.  

I joined in hopes of meeting some new friends that I can enjoy the show with and just chat/hang out online. Some of my other hobbies/interests are art (just bought a new tablet yay!), hanging out with my pets, exercise and outdoorsy stuff, cooking and baking new recipes from different cuisines, listening to music pretty much 24/7, and reading a mix of fiction and non-fiction.

Thanks for stopping by! :) 

• Brohoof 5
  • Yay 1
  • Smile 1
  • Hug 1

Register now to remove this ad.
3 hours ago, crookedpinkie said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it through the MLP subreddit on Reddit a few years ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I wasn't interested in it until I met my boyfriend in 2013, who was a huge fan and convinced me to watch a few episodes with him. I was hooked right away and we quickly binge-watched the show together. I loved how happy and fun the show was, compared to my bleak situation in life back then (and even now, if I'm being honest). I also found it really nostalgic, as I was a huge fan of the older generations when I was a kid and had so many old gen toys that I collected.  

I joined in hopes of meeting some new friends that I can enjoy the show with and just chat/hang out online. Some of my other hobbies/interests are art (just bought a new tablet yay!), hanging out with my pets, exercise and outdoorsy stuff, cooking and baking new recipes from different cuisines, listening to music pretty much 24/7, and reading a mix of fiction and non-fiction.

Thanks for stopping by! :) 

Welcome to the site, sister. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Pinkie, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and Octavia. I love your avatar and name combo! It's been a while since I've seen crookedtrees/cassetterecorder art! :P

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is awesome!

• Brohoof 1