Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Kyoshi Makes A Signature Part 8 (Loona & Blitzo)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Finally part 8 of my series, this time for Loona and Blitzo from Helluva Boss. Using a new recording software, which means I can make much longer videos and actually take my time thanks to drastically reduced file size. The bad part is that the settings were basically on "potato" by default, which I was not aware of. This is fixed now so it should be fine next video. Don't know why such horrible quality is the default but it should be fine here anyways. I put in the final images of each signature after their completion, which is something I will do from now on.

Also I guess strong language warning because of one of the songs I used,  the second one specifically, for anyone bothered by that for whatever reason. 

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

Do you happen to take requests?

I do, yes. Recently started trying to do requests again. I know you made one in my sig thread, sorry for not getting to that. I assume you want something different than that now?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I do, yes. Recently started trying to do requests again. I know you made one in my sig thread, sorry for not getting to that. I assume you want something different than that now?

Probably since I forgot what I had lol. Maybe something with Suri coco equalist starlight and Maud?