Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony

Ezra

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I wasn't a fan until late last year when I found the song Rainbow by Sia. I hadn't ever watched any MLP but since I was looking for a series to watch at the time I thought I'd give it a try. I started watching MLP: Friendship is Magic and quickly became immersed in the magical world of Equestria. I'm not too bothered by the people who think it's a show for little girls but I'm not going to tell the people that I know will think it's weird that I like it.

So yeah, hi everypony. Here are some other things about me, I like gaming and music. My two favourite ponies are Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. I live in New Zealand. I am currently learning to play the piano. I hope to meet some awesome ponies here.

Edited by Ezra
  • Brohoof 7

6 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Gaming, music, piano.. all the good stuff! :darling:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :BrightMacContent:

6 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Hello and welcome fellow game and music pone. :3 Do you have any particular top favorite games or series? 

3 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Hi and welcome :mlp_icwudt: It's never too late to join, I'm sure you'll make friends here in no time!

Thank you all! I feel very welcomed! As for your question @Kyoshi , I really love the Destiny game series. I also like playing Fortnite, Minecraft and Final Fantasy games.

• Brohoof 2

Hi and welcome to the MLP Forums!

I hope you make many friends with good memories here!

On 2021-02-17 at 6:41 AM, Ezra said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I wasn't a fan until late last year when I found the song Rainbow by Sia. I hadn't ever watched any MLP but since I was looking for a series to watch at the time I thought I'd give it a try. I started watching MLP: Friendship is Magic and quickly became immersed in the world of magically Equestria. I'm not too bothered by the people who think it's a show for little girls but I'm not going to tell the people that I know will think it's weird that I like it.

So yeah, hi everypony. Here are some other things about me, I like gaming and music. My two favourite ponies are Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. I live in New Zealand. I am currently learning to play the piano. I hope to meet some awesome ponies here.

This reminds me on my story. I discovered the friendship is musical series by Tridashie by pure chance on utube at the begining of december 2020 and then one thing lead to another and now I'm here :D

• Brohoof 2