Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newbie Intro

Neoeryn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for MLP forums, as I recently got back into the fandom.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan in 2014, after one of my friends had introduced me to it. After that, it was literally all I drew for two years. I haven't watched the whole show, but I've really been thinking about watching it completely through.

I'm not exactly sure what to put here.. So, I guess this will be my introduction!

Y'all can call me Neo! I do digital art and hope to be a character designer and work in animation someday! I have a TH and Instagram, where most of my work is actually uploaded. I'm in a few other fandoms aside from MLP, which include FNAF, TOH, SU, Gravity Falls, Once Upon a Time, Monsterverse/Kaiju, and the furry fandom, although I'm not really into the furry fandom as much as the others.
I also grew up with gen3 of MLP, so it still holds a special place in my heart, even if I enjoy the newer gens. I do really like the 80s ponies, but that could come from my love for vintage/retro/80s aesthetics.

I really hope I can be active here. I tend to find a site only to get distracted and sell my soul to another one.

• Brohoof 6