Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Abridged Project

Deadsorry

I hope not!

But either way I plan to have a project, that still needs people. This project is called "My Little Pony:Friendship is Abridged" which will be a Animated remake of FIM but with our hooves open for the community! The plan is to have any that can, send help in any way they can. Main idea of the project is to take the "Friendship is Magic"[Focus on Friendship, and  Harmony], and make a world more "real"[Focus is on more real topics, ones that are difficult to talk about; ie: Mental Health, etc...]. 

We do need Animators, Voice Actors, and OC's!  Mainly Animators who are fine with keeping in the project for years (The project will take lots of time to do, especially at it's start)

With that in mind, any of those intrested please look at my post about it on my Page.
https://mlpforums.com/profile/47066-caotic/?status=1014377&type=status (I believe it should take you to the original post)

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to New Abridged Project

Thank you, I appreciate it!

On 2021-02-17 at 8:05 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Caotic

Hi, welcome to the forums! I've made your reply it's own topic, as the it was off topic where it was. It's really nice that people are still willing to work on new projects in the fandom and I wish you luck on your project!