Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Oh Hecc — New Mod

Jeric

DD7CBF7A-0548-4602-8264-7EC4A09FD85D.jpeg

@Lucid_Nightlight is rejoining staff!  After a stint in Roleplay he left for places unknown. 1000 moons later he returned, wearing the scars of mischief and smelling of burnt pudding and lemon flavored crazy glue. He came in to the Thone Room barking orders to prepare the Forum for nonsense of the greatest magnitude. It was at this moment that we decided that his sabbatical and journey made him the perfect Moderator. 

Lucid, welcome to staff sir! This is always a learning experience and I look forward to working with you closely. You have proven to be quick to pick up how we do things, and I trust that you will be a reasoned and understanding staffer here. 

• Brohoof 11

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

You have proven to be quick to pick up how we do things, and I trust that you will be a reasoned and understanding staffer here. 

For my first act as moderator, I am enacting a tax. All users that aren't me shall pay $50 per let typed on the foru- what's that? I'm NOT allowed to enact a tax?

• Brohoof 1

Welcome back, Director @Lucid_Nightlight. 😁 

33 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

For my first act as moderator, I am enacting a tax. All users that aren't me shall pay $50 per let typed on the foru- what's that? I'm NOT allowed to enact a tax?

Your first act as a mod is you dancing to the disco version of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony :ButtercupLaugh:🤣 

Seriously, though, welcome back.

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I think only the blue members can do that. :P

Congratulations, by the way! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was unfeatured