Banner by ~ Rikifive

Request I have a request!

I was wondering if someone could draw my OC Lulu for me. I'm not really that great of an artist, and I haven't learned much on all details. At least, not what I WANT to do. ;w; I'm really hoping y'all can help me out. :3

454c26401d3167dcddf29a41b4f82d0d.jpg.8ebb8f8cbab0f876d1836a0291e861d8.jpg

Here's what he looks like... but his eyes are like a violet purple instead of the one here. Now, I don't want him drawn in that picture. What I want... is for him to be holding a fidget toy. He's autistic, and he LOVES to play with fidget toys. :3 For his attire, maybe a black t-shirt that says "rawr" with a purple dino. He can have matching purple pants as well. He also should wear black converse. I'm not going to be picky and force you to add color btw... I only added colors IN CASE you decide you want to do a colored version of him. :3 Also, he wears a pacifier around his neck for emergencies because of his poor mental health issues and special needs.

Autism_Stim_Toys_Blog_Post_2048x.progres

Ignore the text but... this is the fidget toy you can use for him to play with. <3

• Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
54 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Let me know how this is for a concept sketch. The shirt still says “rawr” on it but the fidget toy got in the way

image.jpg

omg that looks so adorable!! I really like that. <3

• Smile 1

On 2021-02-20 at 12:46 AM, starseed said:

I was wondering if someone could draw my OC Lulu for me. I'm not really that great of an artist, and I haven't learned much on all details. At least, not what I WANT to do. ;w; I'm really hoping y'all can help me out. :3

454c26401d3167dcddf29a41b4f82d0d.jpg.8ebb8f8cbab0f876d1836a0291e861d8.jpg

Here's what he looks like... but his eyes are like a violet purple instead of the one here. Now, I don't want him drawn in that picture. What I want... is for him to be holding a fidget toy. He's autistic, and he LOVES to play with fidget toys. :3 For his attire, maybe a black t-shirt that says "rawr" with a purple dino. He can have matching purple pants as well. He also should wear black converse. I'm not going to be picky and force you to add color btw... I only added colors IN CASE you decide you want to do a colored version of him. :3 Also, he wears a pacifier around his neck for emergencies because of his poor mental health issues and special needs.

Autism_Stim_Toys_Blog_Post_2048x.progres

Ignore the text but... this is the fidget toy you can use for him to play with. <3

i tried but failed ;w; hope you like regardless
1404974667_reqsketch31.thumb.png.8a1e6237020e1645303c5a093b82d80e.png