Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, just got here!

Yayeartista

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I've already seen it before a few years back, i just never made an account... until now

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

So, i started watching the show around the tme it started. I honestly never had a hard time grasping the idea of liking a kids show to begin with, plus it was actually pretty good.

Later on came the brony rising and it went all over the media... and still, i never saw any backlash around where i lived, so i didn't think there was any anti-pony propaganda during that time.

Then a while later i learned all about the true scale of the brony fandom and their detractors, but for me it was the same as the ones from any other fandom, so didn't care.

So watched the show all the way until about the time Starlight Glimmer joined in as part of the manes and.... i lost track of the show. But i did watch the movie in the theater!

And one day before i knew it, the show was already over! XD so i don't know any lore or story past the arrival of Glimmer, but hope to get to see it one day.

Hello, i'm new to this place!

I'm an animator, and english isn't my first language, so i'll let that be my excuse for every grammar error i commit from now on XD

I stumbled upon the mlp forums and the poniverse site on these pandemic times, and i'm hoping to have a chill time around here. That's what i'm all about.

As an animator i would usually go out of my way to show everyone my work but i'm not the type of folk to push my art before i say hi... after all, that's what the twitter link on my bio is for! :P

So, i'll be around here during my spare time and i'll try learn what has the pony people been up to on this year 2021.

• Brohoof 6

Hi @Yayeartistaand welcome to this place! :ph3ar:

I hope you have an awesome time here B)

English is also not my native language and I'm making enough stupid mistakes all the times  :blush:

The pandemic played also played a role in my story for becoming a brony and joining this place. So I can definitely relate.

I'm looking forward to see you work :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Yayeartista, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I really love tea and Octavia. English is also not my first language so no worries! :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is fantabulous! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Well hey there! Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Thanks a lot! There's a lot to explore, i'm sure i will!

10 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Welcome to these fine forums! :yay:

You might want to have a look at octavia's university of the arts and keep an eye open for the upcomming art contest.

Thanks, i think i will :P Now i'm curious about that contest!

10 hours ago, yungsparkle7 said:

hiii peepoHey at 1x

welcome to the forums! 

Your animations are awesome dude, keep up the good work ;)

Aww thank you very much! I'm glad you like my work!

Now expect to see some animated ponies around my gallery in the future XD

10 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Sup...................

Sup man!

8 hours ago, Midnight Danny said:

Your English is better than mine, to be honest. :squee:

Hello @Yayeartista and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is so nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you will enjoy your time here and making a lot of awesome friends! B)

c29.gif.97b7b2855b2f372c39474a79c6b7ac02.gif

Btw, can't wait to see some of your works! ;)

Thank you! I'm sure i will. I've always had a great time talking to bronies and pegasisters in the past. Now i might as well become one XD

8 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Hello and welcome to the herd, @YayeartistaB) You should absolutely show us your artwork! :adorkable: I'm sure they'll be amazing! :mlp_icwudt:

I hope you have an amazing time here! :pinkie:

image.png

Thank you! I will definitely share my work here, as soon as i figure out how XD

6 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

Hi @Yayeartistaand welcome to this place! :ph3ar:

I hope you have an awesome time here B)

English is also not my native language and I'm making enough stupid mistakes all the times  :blush:

The pandemic played also played a role in my story for becoming a brony and joining this place. So I can definitely relate.

I'm looking forward to see you work :pinkie:

Thanks! XD i'm glad knowing i'm not the only one juping languages for the sake of making friends! Yeah, this pandemic has left many of us kinda stuck at home, or at the very least not hanging with people as much as we used to. I'm sure i'll find a great time here, and get to share my work in the process!

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

English isn't my native language either, don't worry about that! ^_^ 

Have a good time here! :yay:

Thank you! Yeah, XD i never let a little language barrier gets in the way of making friends!

3 hours ago, Kadae said:

Hey there Yayeartista, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I really love tea and Octavia. English is also not my first language so no worries! :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is fantabulous! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thanks! wow, i didn't imagine there would be so many non english native folks on this herd XD

I appreciate this welcoming, thank you!

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hi and welcome to the forums! :) 

Thank you!

This has been an amazing welcoming, i'm so glad to be here!

• Brohoof 4