Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fail Safe Corner

Evil Pink One

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

There are times i am not lazy...

Oh and thanks for jynxing it XD.. i mean spiking it 

So what are you thinking for me as Twilight? Or having some sort of self insert pony for me.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

In this dimension she doesn't know what a cutie mark is remember? So why would she have 1?

Also her glasses is different meaning shes a different cali XD

Oh thats different from the Cali in Casual stroll, I like the idea of the different glasses

• 3 weeks later...

@Samurai Equine.....

Actually i was having a hard time thinking if you gave your real OC name here or not..... But i thought... Your character is kinda professional... And we are in a mission together.... So maybe  youd give your real name? Unless you want it to ve changed into

samurai equine... I can change it if you want.

That way we can say that crimson gauntlet doesnt fully trust this cause....if you want that is... Or what do you have in mind?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the status update where you were hard on yourself with an error in the art with the latest page. You don't have to be, I'm just excited to see that you did a colored page for the comic and it looks great! :yay:

I couldn't adjust th sizes that I wanted to on my appppppppppppp.........T_T...

( I'm not really crying...only from the inside):laugh:.... But gatdangit I has to properly plan how this comic end up and give everyone a proper run time or exposure. XD

• Brohoof 1

I can do better with one screen in one panel BUT it's hard to merge them into one page.... I can make 1 page in this one go but.....  It's cramp and hard to make details.....but I has plan.... I won't give up.....

• Brohoof 1