Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony, I'm new here!!

Bawls

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was browsing for new mlp forums, when I found this one!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I first stumbled upon a mlp themed imageboard while I was looking through a lists of chans. I have never looked into the fandom before until that moment, and I was amazed of what I saw. Everyone was being so friendly and, comforting? I was dumbfounded! Stereotypes types stopped existing from that moment forward, and I began to cave into the comforting community that accepted me with open arms. After so many people telling me to watch the show, I did! And here I am now :mlp_yeehaa:.

I am still fairly new to the fandom as I only got into it a few months ago, but I'm binge watching and learning quick! I am a very open minded pone and a strong believer of treating others how you want to be treated :proud:.  I'm happy to be here with everypony, so with that in mind, let's be friends! I would love to talk to some of you pones!, so feel free to add :catface:

• Brohoof 6

Hi and welcome to this great place @Bawls!

I'm also really really new to this fandom and this forums acutally. Just got into the fandom in december 2021 and been a member of this forums for a month now.

I'm more the fluttershy fanboy myself, but all ponys a really close to me, also the fabolous rarity. Looking forward to read your posts and getting to know you :)

• Brohoof 2