Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could create a law...

Venomous

5 hours ago, The Inigo Simp said:

While i agree that private school should be abolished,

Private schools currently get worse grades on average than public schools for now

the problem is not the grades BUT the cost...it's cheaper to build a private school than a public school. because the government won't use their money on private school PLUS they can tax it.

in public school guess whole spend money.... and won't get taxed....

government don't care about the grades... they care about the cash..... except Canada and Australia....new Zealand? and I guess somewhere in dutch.... Japan? nah I think Japan is slowly getting corrupt aswell...

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

the problem is not the grades BUT the cost...it's cheaper to build a private school than a public school. because the government won't use their money on private school PLUS they can tax it.

in public school guess whole spend money.... and won't get taxed....

government don't care about the grades... they care about the cash..... except Canada and Australia....new Zealand? and I guess somewhere in dutch.... Japan? nah I think Japan is slowly getting corrupt aswell...

true, it is,

most countries are really corrupt for education,

Scotland had one of the best education systems but now in 2021, its one if the worst in Europe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would make a law which make tea the holy national drink :>

On 2021-10-17 at 5:39 PM, Kujamih said:

mayonnaise is banned.

Considering it isn't available as a reaction anymore, I think you were successful xD

• 2 weeks later...

Any politician, news outlet anchor or anyone in a position legislatively or otherwise that promotes, condones or encourages war or conflict are legally demanded by law to be conscripted into the military and be the first ones to head out into war. Will see conflict and all this other crap die out overnight almost.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...