Banner by ~ Rikifive

[OFFICIAL] Favorite, Least Favorite Ships, and General Shipping Discussion

So many topics have been made asking what other’s favorite and least favorite ships are.
This has resulted in many locks & merges. 

This is the official thread to discuss favored, not so favored ships, and shipping in MLP in general.

(Threads created discussing specific ships are okay)

• Brohoof 2

• The Wife of Hawks changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Favorite, Least Favorite Ships, and General Shipping Discussion

Register now to remove this ad.
(edited)

Dislestia and Darizotl fo lyfe, yo! Featuring some of my own art:

666CACAA-822F-40DE-8137-BFC154E1D202.thumb.png.ab6528e9c4fb0a5f330928db313c0518.png

C05795AA-2282-46F9-BD18-432F763EF019.thumb.png.60e476a27d72d2fdb9331904dc56ac64.png

EDIT: I’m not super comfortable discussing my HATED ships, because I don’t like the conflict with people. But any kid x adult ships is a HUGE NOPE from me.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 3

Though I am not super into shipping, there are a few ships I do like. The main one I like is Soarindash. I think these two work very well together, and seeing their interactions throughout the show solidify this for me. Plus there is a comic which really shows these two having a great dynamic. If it were up to me, I would've implied these two in a ship at the end. As for other ships I am fond of, my recent reading of the Legends of Magic series have made me ship Flash Magnus and Sonambula together. Then there are others like Scootaloo X Rumble, Skystinger X Vapor Trail, and Cloudchaser/Flitter X Thunderlane (I like the idea of these two fighting over Thunderlane XD). There are probably others I enjoy, but these are just the ones that came to my head.

As for ships I dislike, there are probably many little ships here and there I don't like, but one of the big one is actually a general one. I don't like to ship the main six together. I just feel that shipping these ponies together ruins their friendship dynamic. So yeah, I'm not really a fan of any of those ships (if I were to pick a favorite though, it would be Flutterdash).

I am gonna throw in my ships...

• Princess Celestia x Discord
  • Rainbow Dash x Soarin’
  • Rarity x Spike (adult)
  • Nightmare Moon x Sombra
  • Thorax x Ember
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

Thorax x Ember

I'm gonna ship Ember with Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer because Ember can't tell the difference! :devious:

I also ship Twilight Sparkle with bacon because in my headcanon Twilight loves bacon more than anything! :ticking:

IMG_0072.gif.31deb8dc9185f0d5d250adb005516b8d.gifc

• Laugh 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm gonna ship Ember with Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer because Ember can't tell the difference! :devious:

I also ship Twilight Sparkle with bacon because in my headcanon Twilight loves bacon more than anything! :ticking:

IMG_0072.gif.31deb8dc9185f0d5d250adb005516b8d.gifc

I can not argue with this logic.

• Brohoof 1

main favorites:

• twiluna (twilestia also cute), honestly i like any twilight x mane 5 member ships too, twilight just has a lot of cute ships tbh
  • appleshy, which i wish got more love, i will go down with this ship!

ec33700fda2e0be622179c97080949ff6003e3d8.png

• Brohoof 1
Badges

I used to be all in on Rarijack, but nowadays I'm a huge fan of TwiPie. They balance each other out pretty much perfectly. Honorable mentions go to RariPie and RariLight.

Badges