Props Valroa

Will you watch G5?  

91 users have voted

1. 1. Will you Watch G5?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

7 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Yes. My expectations for G5 have certainly fluctuated, but one thing that has definitely remained fully consistent is me at least wanting to give it a chance. 

Do you like Izzy Moonbow?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

She's alright. :grin: I don't hornride her like a lot of people do, but I am relatively confident I'll enjoy her character in the movie. :kindness:

She likes tennisballs!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

She's alright. :grin: I don't hornride her like a lot of people do, but I am relatively confident I'll enjoy her character in the movie. :kindness:

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

She likes tennisballs!

I must say the tennis ball on horn thing is really starting to trend! It reminds me of some of the trends we had in G4, like Twilicane!

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I must say the tennis ball on horn thing is really starting to trend! It reminds me of some of the trends we had in G4, like Twilicane!

Don't you think?

c1a.png?width=185&height=625

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Defying the laws of physics just like Pinkie! 

So gonna keep an eye out for the tennis ball shenanigans. 

My headcannon is that she likes to eat them and is immune to whatever damage that'd do and she can fire them out of her mouth at mach 30 and send them into space. 

• Brohoof 1

Why wouldn't I? Reboots are the best time to get back into a hobby. MLP used to be one of my favorite pass times, and now I have a good opportunity to really dive back into it.

10 minutes ago, Solar Power said:

Absolutely I'll be watching it. Even if it's not all that good I'll still feel compelled to watch every episode.

I hope i aint spiking it but.

" Everything is gona be okay."

• Brohoof 1

Based on everything I know so far about G5, I'll more than likely give it a shot. I already fell in love with two of the character designs (Hitch and Izzy have caught my interest heavily) and the plot itself seems interesting enough, all I need to see is a trailer and if it's good then it'll probably win me over.

I mean, its not even out yet, but its already looking promising. And Izzy Moonbow's already a likeable character. And I'll be glad to take new VAs, especially if they have potential, unless veteran VAs also return.

I’ve seen a supposed plot leak from the movie originating in 4Chan. Kinda makes sense at first, but seems to be a bit on drugs by the end. Anyway, just in case they turn out to be true....

Spoiler

They did mention Neon City, where dragons and kirins live. Said city was among the leaked assets back in 2017. 
apparently, Twi Twi is still ruling, but unicorns only. This one makes me doubt the supposed leak, but it’s also possible it’s a different alicorn who appropriated the name of Twi Twi, as I don’t see our favorite nerd becoming evil and power hungry.

Seems the jewels in the heist are THE FUCKING ELEMENTS OF HARMONY :umad:

Sunny idolizes an activist, but she wants to kill every non earth pony horse. That’s why she sends Sunny and co to steal the elements of harmony..... but what interest me is, among the horses mentioned she wants extinct are.....

Spoiler

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS :yay:image.thumb.png.692331898c4d4451fabd8ffc08c45eae.png

Edited by Steve Piranha