Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Are pony bodypillows/risqué art still in demand?

I’ve been thinking about either taking commissions for custom pony bodypillows (which would cost quite a bit considering printing costs) or opening an Etsy shop in conjunction with a printing company but am curious to know whether these types of things are even in demand anymore! I enjoy drawing dakis and risqué art but I’m not sure where the market’s the highest. Please help me out!!

(PS, who would you like to see on a dakimakura the most? For research purposes)

• Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
On 2021-02-24 at 8:45 PM, Skirmskirmskirm said:

I’ve been thinking about either taking commissions for custom pony bodypillows (which would cost quite a bit considering printing costs) or opening an Etsy shop in conjunction with a printing company but am curious to know whether these types of things are even in demand anymore! I enjoy drawing dakis and risqué art but I’m not sure where the market’s the highest. Please help me out!!

(PS, who would you like to see on a dakimakura the most? For research purposes)

I know of a few people who love dakis and would probably be quite interested, given the art style is to their liking. :eager: There are also new fans coming into this fandom all the time, even if the pace is slower than before, who very well might get excited about a pretty oversized pillow with their new favourite character on it.

There isn't enough Tallight Sparkle in the world; I totally wouldn't buy the Tartarus out of a beautiful pillow showing off the elegance of Twilight's final form in Season 9, nope.

Badges

8 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I know of a few people who love dakis and would probably be quite interested, given the art style is to their liking. :eager: There are also new fans coming into this fandom all the time, even if the pace is slower than before, who very well might get excited about a pretty oversized pillow with their new favourite character on it.

There isn't enough Tallight Sparkle in the world; I totally wouldn't buy the Tartarus out of a beautiful pillow showing off the elegance of Twilight's final form in Season 9, nope.

I actually really wanted to do one of twilight!! ^^ ill need to catch up to see her full alicorn form though haha

• Brohoof 1