Favourite G5 character so far?

75ponii

Favourite G5 character so far?  

156 users have voted

1. 1. Favourite G5 character so far?

• Sunny Starscout (earth pony mare)
    • Izzy Moonbow (unicorn mare)
    • Pipp (pegasus mare)
    • Hitch Trailblazer (earth pony stallion)
    • Zipp Storm (pegasus mare)

On 2021-02-26 at 11:55 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

It's early, but Izzy Moonbow so far. Those animations display so much life for all of them, but it's Izzy with her giggle and hyper waving that catches my attention; she's absolutely adorable! :pinkie:

2558856.gif

After watching ANG, Izzy remains far and wide my favorite! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-09-24 at 1:17 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

After watching ANG, Izzy remains far and wide my favorite! ^_^

Yes! Izzy was funny without being "overly Pinkie Pie" if that makes sense. :twismile: :mlp_okiedokieloki:

---

Edit: Pipp Petals is my second favorite because she's like a "modern" Rarity. :grin:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes! Izzy was funny without being "overly Pinkie Pie" if that makes sense. :twismile: :mlp_okiedokieloki:

Izzy reminds me a lot of Pinkie Pie. She’s energetic, silly, and childlike, but can be grounded when the story needs to. However, while Pinkie has been very content in her life ever since she got her cutie mark, Izzy admits an ambition of wanting to explore Equestria to meet other ponies. Ever since she received that letter, she kept it with her at all times, as it reminds her of what Equestria could be.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 4

I'm still hitched on Hitch! I want to see more animal interaction with this guy. Especially in the sense he's not trying to attract animals or make friends with them. They just seem naturally attracted to him

• Brohoof 2

I would have liked Sunny better is she had not evolved at the end.

Of course Hitch is the best. He is funny! He's not as girly as the rest, but he still is a little bit :twi: And he can sing?????? And it was quite good! :love:

• Brohoof 2

Going into it I felt like Izzy would be my fave with Sunny only slightly behind, but I was surprised by how much I liked Zipp and Hitch too; I'd like to like Pipp more but she hasn't had much of a chance to shine on-screen yet. Izzy remains the fave, and Zipp and Sunny are pretty evenly matched for second place, but I love them all immensely .

• Brohoof 1

Well, my  favourite have change abit. Sunny and Izzy still my favourites, as for Pipp, nearly put off with her from clip where she use the guards to roll the guards the carpet for her and has a big ego but go back to like her. But she took  over Hitch as least favourite. Hope the series will change that. Zipp is an interesting character.

My opinion on this has definitely changed since I answered back in February. Back then I said that Pipp was my favorite, but after seeing the movie, she is unfortunately probably my least favorite of the five. As for my new favorite, I think I'll go with Izzy. While the G5 characters aren't very developed as of now, she at least has a fun personality and plenty of screen time to show it. My opinions and rankings of the G5 main cast could change when the series comes out though.

A character who pleasantly surprised me was actually Queen Haven. For just being a side character, she was pretty interesting and has some potential going into the series.

• Brohoof 2

Pipp! She's just like me, social media girl! But, I'm just upset we don't have any smart characters because intelligence is my other quality.:ticking: (me and twily to hand in hand.)

Spoiler

iv widget

1 hour ago, SciTwigirl said:

Pipp! She's just like me, social media girl! But, I'm just upset we don't have any smart characters because intelligence is my other quality.:ticking: (me and twily to hand in hand.)

Reveal hidden contents

iv widget

Zipp is known to study science, heck she has a chalkboard in the abandoned station.

I really like all the main characters, its hard to rank them but it will be something like this:

1. Pipp

2. Sunny\Izzy

4. Zipp\Hitch

As for secondary characters, my favorite is probably sprout.

For minor characters its the 2 pegasi guards: Zoom Zephyrwing and Thunder, hopefully they will be recurring characters in the series. 

Out of the background characters so far was the mare with the similar color scheme to derpy, I will not be surprised if she will have some minor roles in the series, as she appeared pretty often:

2708195.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to be honest. I like Sunny and Izzy equally followed by Zip, Hit and Pipp.

If I have to pick I would go with Sunny, but still I cannot say I would like Izzy less than Sunny.  And overall I really like all these characters :>