Favourite G5 character so far?

75ponii

Favourite G5 character so far?  

156 users have voted

1. 1. Favourite G5 character so far?

• Sunny Starscout (earth pony mare)
    • Izzy Moonbow (unicorn mare)
    • Pipp (pegasus mare)
    • Hitch Trailblazer (earth pony stallion)
    • Zipp Storm (pegasus mare)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pipp is actually a vote ahead of Zipp at the time of me writing this? What sorcery could this be? :sunbutt:

Hitch is still my man, a fact that I'm proud of not just because he's the man, but also because I'm helping Izzy's fan club not experience a too terrible shortage of jackets. :mlp_icwudt: With her being my second favorite, I also don't feel like too much of a contrarian, so it's the best of both worlds. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I guess Pipp is technically my favorite, but DANG IT I love Zipp as well. The sisters just appeal to me in an equal fashion. Can't explain why, but I love em. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Zipp is objectively best pony. She's a chill, athletic jock and is good at science and math. She's crossed wires that most characters only dream of doing. She literally doesn't need anyone else for anything, but mingles with the mortals anyway because she's just that cool.

Also her sister is cute and I live for seeing them.

Izzy is a more level headed Pinkie with super strength so she is an acceptable alternative choice, but since she doesn't have a cute sister (yet?) she loses every time imo. Thems the rules

• Brohoof 1

Based on the movie alone, I absolutely adore Izzy! She's very endearing and I love her design. I'm not sure if she'll stay my favorite though, since she is going to have a different VA for the shows. Kimiko Glenn's performance made up so much of what I like about her, and I'm not sure if Ana Sani hits the same.

Second fave is Zipp! Her design really appeals to me and I like her personality. She'll probably be my favorite if I don't warm up to Izzy's new voice.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

My favorite G5 character right now is Zipp Storm.

She is so cool and her characterization is doing well. :squee:

I even ship her with Hitch as police force buddies, like Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia, but with a baby named Sparky in the mix.

Edited by Rosy Moonlight
  • Brohoof 1

It's changed from Pipp to Sunny. I just love Jenna Warren and would love to meet her in person someday!

Pipp is  #2 for me though, don't worry I still love her. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorite has gone from Izzy Moonbow to Pipp Petals thanks to watching the movie and the Tell Your Tale Youtube series. 

Izzy is still my second favorite but Pipp Petals has taken Izzy's #1 spot. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234