My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through a youtube video about the fandom

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

After seeing so many references to the show, I did some research about the fandom and after a while decided to watch the first episode.

Hey, my name is Amenpony.

I have known about MLP for a long time, but always thought it was weird that it had such a devoted following. After watching the first two episodes recently I started really enjoying the show. 

I love music. You can find my first track as a member of the community here: https://pony.fm/tracks/44821-ponytrance1

This show has already helped me a lot. It has been hard recently, but I am becoming more optimistic. I am excited to meet new people from the community here.

Thanks for reading

• Brohoof 6
  • Yay 2

Register now to remove this ad.

Hey there Amen, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I really love tea and Octavia. :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is fantabulous! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 3

So I'm even later for greeting you than @Midnight Danny

@amenponyHi and welcome to these forums! I hope you have a great time and make some wonderfull memories. Your tale has some similarities to my own :) So you're one of the musician types?! I love also music in general but also digging the fandom music :)  I think I'll follow you a bit around just to see what are you gonna do B)

@TomDaBombMLPI guess you need to share the space in his followerbox with me now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience ;)

• Brohoof 2
  • Laugh 2

Hey there, sorry for being so late on giving you the welcome. Just noticed your post on the horse noices event and came here afterwards.

So yeah, welcome to the forums!

Just listened to your track. Cool stuff man!

I hope to listen to more from you soon.