Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Yall!

HeartTheCat19

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Recommended by a friend!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was watching videos on Youtube when I was about 11 or 12, and some episodes were in my recommended for a While because they were uploaded by a channel I was watching. I got really curious, watched the first two episodes, and was hooked pretty much instantly because as a young child who loved fantasy it was quite literally right up my alley lol

Hi everyone! I'm Sky (he/him pronouns please!), and I enjoy roleplay and making OCs! I have a bunch of pony characters, and also greatly enjoy drawing AUs! The one I've been working on currently is something I'm calling the Butterfly Effect AU, and it started out as just Mane 6 redesigns! It's basically me changing the plot and characters around according to what I would do if they were my own characters. I'm an artist and a writer, with a passion for Fantasy Adventure. Hope we get along!

• Brohoof 7

Since you mentioned it, lemme post my latest MLP drawing here! It's Butterfly AU Twilight, in this AU she's related to Luna so I gave her night sky vibes. I made it a month or so ago but am still pretty proud of it. I also started drawing Fluttershy but never got past the rough sketch so I should probably restart her, lol.

Butterfly Effect AU Twilight.png

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, HeartTheCat19 said:

Since you mentioned it, lemme post my latest MLP drawing here! It's Butterfly AU Twilight, in this AU she's related to Luna so I gave her night sky vibes. I made it a month or so ago but am still pretty proud of it. I also started drawing Fluttershy but never got past the rough sketch so I should probably restart her, lol.

Butterfly Effect AU Twilight.png

Oh my Celestia... How awesome is this artwork!! :pinkie: :wub:

Anyway, hello @HeartTheCat19 and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is so nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you will have a great time here and making a lot of awesome friends! :ph3ar:

c29.gif.59aa4656b7a92e71d9ff60672570d0cd.gif

• Brohoof 1

Hi and welcome to these forums B)

Wow this is third artist I'm greeting in a row :yay: I guess there is a lot of art coming our way :D

I hope you have a grest time here and make some wonderfull friends!

I think I'm putting you on my following list too :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 1