Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted New OC, need ideas for name and talent...

Sphinx-Ara

I just made this new OC, and would love ideas on a name and talent (Or perhaps she could be a blankflank?) (Base was byhttps://www.deviantart.com/junkdraweradopts/art/F2U-G5-Pony-Lines-871212124)
721831808_NewOC.thumb.png.04c2e00edcc5d953e113fcf97ac559a2.png

Edited by Twilight Sparkle ✨
Pulled the image out of the spoiler since anyone entering this thread will want to see it. /)

being a magician can be the talent. For cutie mark she can have stars thar are color light blue and silver that go down to her hock and in front on her thighs she can have flower stars that are the color fuchsia and light green. Ik it doesn't sund too good but l will draw an example of it.

also sorry l couldn't think of any names

well here is what l was trying to explain. I decided no flowers because something else came to mind. Yes ik its sloppy but l rushed it.

20210225_231644.thumb.jpg.9323143d12ab9a1480b24395766a02ee.jpg

I know for sure you could draw these stars better than what l did😄 But this is the simple way l drew it and yeah.

Edited by Shigaraki
to add the example photo

5 hours ago, Shigaraki said:

being a magician can be the talent. For cutie mark she can have stars thar are color light blue and silver that go down to her hock and in front on her thighs she can have flower stars that are the color fuchsia and light green. Ik it doesn't sund too good but l will draw an example of it.

also sorry l couldn't think of any names

well here is what l was trying to explain. I decided no flowers because something else came to mind. Yes ik its sloppy but l rushed it.

20210225_231644.thumb.jpg.9323143d12ab9a1480b24395766a02ee.jpg

I know for sure you could draw these stars better than what l did😄 But this is the simple way l drew it and yeah.

huh interesting, I suppose maybe being a magician could work.. I did choose the name Estelle for her name

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Silicon Chimera said:

huh interesting, I suppose maybe being a magician could work.. I did choose the name Estelle for her name

that's a pretty name and it suits her look and the cutie mark. But it is your oc, so do whatever sounds good👍