Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony: Friendship is magic The game?

equardos?

Coll site. I'll bookmark this for closer inspection, but it's about 3:00 in the morning here in Finland. So time for some sleep (soon).

I know, I live in sweden :)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

News (once again)!

I finally had time to get the project files from my old computer. I noticed that i screwed up couple things with my playerlocations (I accidentally forgot screen is this bad?). I'm fixing them right now and tomorrow i can finally continue to code! :)

Edited by equardos?

I know that you must have an idea of what you're doing since you are already programming everything. Care to tell this young man known as Lord Bababa what your idea is?

I know that you must have an idea of what you're doing since you are already programming everything. Care to tell this young man known as Lord Bababa what your idea is?

Actually, I have no freaking clue what I'm doing. I'm just coding a simple engine and going where the flow takes me.

On the coding side: Yes, I do know what I'm doing. Next part is going to be some kind of save / load system.

All the coding done so far is dung, but it's only there until i have time to fix it.

To put a long story short: Game ideas needed for dungeoneering, turnbased combat rpg game and I can take care of the coding.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

From what me and Equardos have brainstormed, we have a few slight ideas on what kind of characters the Mane-6 are going to be like.

Simply put:

Twilight Sparkle : The Black Mage. Meant to deal damage through her magic.

Fresh idea for Twilight Sparkle : She has around 20 different spells overall, but she can only prepare 5 or so for each dungeon.

Rarity : The White Mage. More of a supportive mage.

Rainbow Dash : (Thief?). Deals damage in physical form, but is rather squish.

Fresh idea for Rainbow Dash : She works in combos, starting off weak but getting stronger. However, if she does a move that is not effective, she has to restart her combo, because failure is not cool.

Applejack : Warrior. The sturdiest one, meant to take on the damage.

The rest, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, are still under thought.

We had some ideas that Fluttershy could use her pets for various effects, and turn into a total monster if the rest of the party wipes out.

Pinkie Pie could work depending on her environment. Happy surroundings make her strong, while depressing surroundings make her weak (Or unreliable and unpredictable, out of control, due to the Pinkamena effect). She would carry around a Party Cannon to avoid this, able to make some area a party-place once each dungeon.

We also had some thought about one of the bosses, a character we all just love : Discord.

One of his abilities could be "A chocolatemilk of glass" which would, due to the chaos, swap around the team's stats. Basically, with a lineup like Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, a possible event would be that Rainbow Dash would suddenly become sturdy, and the effect wouldn't be that horrid - however, Twilight Sparkle is now a quick pile of useless, since her magic doesn't do much and her attack wouldn't be good anyway, and that Applejack has huge intelligence, but no longer is capable of proper damagesoaking or even dealing damage

Edited by Ouker

Yeah updates on this game:

I'm pretty sick and unable to code right now. I have been sick for quite while now and i tough it would go away sooner and thats why I didn't post it here. Now it seems I will be sick for week or so.

I hope this forum would get more posters and interest :)