Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Izzy Moonbow painting

jorge123esp

Hi everyone ^^"

Is been more than 1 year without any new MLP drawing. This time I wanted to paint Izzy Moonbow, from the upcoming G5 MLP movie. I adore her, honestly. She's so cute, so I decided to do a digital painting of her. As I haven't done any MLP drawing nor painting for a very long time, this drawing might not be specially good :awwthanks:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this digital painting :lie:

izzyfinal.thumb.jpg.e03275cd031771ec5ae1cf5ce51e9007.jpg

• Brohoof 30

• The topic was featured

That's a beautiful rendition of Izzy; thank you for sharing it with us, @jorge123esp. Her coat colour looks like Pipp's but it looks like you intended to brighten up the character in general - the electric blue mane contrasts wonderfully with that pink.

I love the life you've given to her - I can just imagine her giving us an comforting, inspirational pep talk while that elegant mane cheerfully bounces about. Makes me wanna squee!

• Brohoof 4

14 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Actually nice. Shiny mane is shiny

13 hours ago, Chad327 said:

A painting fit for a cute somepony like Izzy.

11 hours ago, Califorum said:

Amazing art! You did a really good job.

5 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

That's a beautiful rendition of Izzy; thank you for sharing it with us, @jorge123esp. Her coat colour looks like Pipp's but it looks like you intended to brighten up the character in general - the electric blue mane contrasts wonderfully with her coat.

I love the life you've given to her - I can just imagine her giving us an comforting, inspirational pep talk while that elegant mane cheerfully bounces about. Makes me wanna squee!

Thanks a lot everyone for your kind words :blush:  

• Brohoof 1

I like it. I guess dat ditzy unicorn, Izzy is getting more popular than the discount Twilight Sparkle earth pony (I think both of them, including Pipp are all popular judging by the rise of artworks dedicated to them)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is really great work! Not only did you get Izzy's cuteness down pat. You did an excellent job using the shadows to accentuate the bright blue palette of her wavy mane. Well done! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-02-26 at 2:34 PM, jorge123esp said:

Hi everyone ^^"

Is been more than 1 year without any new MLP drawing. This time I wanted to paint Izzy Moonbow, from the upcoming G5 MLP movie. I adore her, honestly. She's so cute, so I decided to do a digital painting of her. As I haven't done any MLP drawing nor painting for a very long time, this drawing might not be specially good :awwthanks:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this digital painting :lie:

izzyfinal.thumb.jpg.e03275cd031771ec5ae1cf5ce51e9007.jpg

This is so beautiful. Izzy is a very pretty pony. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unfeatured