Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

A Izzy Moonbow painting

Hi everyone ^^"

Is been more than 1 year without any new MLP drawing. This time I wanted to paint Izzy Moonbow, from the upcoming G5 MLP movie. I adore her, honestly. She's so cute, so I decided to do a digital painting of her. As I haven't done any MLP drawing nor painting for a very long time, this drawing might not be specially good :awwthanks:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this digital painting :lie:

izzyfinal.thumb.jpg.e03275cd031771ec5ae1cf5ce51e9007.jpg

• Brohoof 22
  • Yay 1
  • Smile 2
  • Excited 1

Register now to remove this ad.

That's a beautiful rendition of Izzy; thank you for sharing it with us, @jorge123esp. Her coat colour looks like Pipp's but it looks like you intended to brighten up the character in general - the electric blue mane contrasts wonderfully with that pink.

I love the life you've given to her - I can just imagine her giving us an comforting, inspirational pep talk while that elegant mane cheerfully bounces about. Makes me wanna squee!

• Brohoof 4
  • Thanks 1
Badges

14 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Actually nice. Shiny mane is shiny

13 hours ago, Chad327 said:

A painting fit for a cute somepony like Izzy.

11 hours ago, Califorum said:

Amazing art! You did a really good job.

5 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

That's a beautiful rendition of Izzy; thank you for sharing it with us, @jorge123esp. Her coat colour looks like Pipp's but it looks like you intended to brighten up the character in general - the electric blue mane contrasts wonderfully with her coat.

I love the life you've given to her - I can just imagine her giving us an comforting, inspirational pep talk while that elegant mane cheerfully bounces about. Makes me wanna squee!

Thanks a lot everyone for your kind words :blush:  

• Brohoof 1

Those shades of blue pop so well. Not like I'm biased towards blue or anything, not at all. XP I love that about this the most though. :)

• Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1

I like it. I guess dat ditzy unicorn, Izzy is getting more popular than the discount Twilight Sparkle earth pony (I think both of them, including Pipp are all popular judging by the rise of artworks dedicated to them)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like the backlit glow, and how smooth and artistic it is painted around her (painted effect, instead of added post effect) :love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...