Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5's "The Last Jedi" Problem: How will FiM characters be depicted?

Jeric

1 hour ago, Pipp Petals said:

MLP Team on the other hand is unique and the ideas, scripts, great people inside are not fully controled by one big corporation. Believe or not, hasbro actually gives you more freedom in terms of creativity. But don't think people can actually do whatever they want, no. It's still a company with plenty of rules/deadlines, especially when it comes to upcoming movie that stressed out a lot of people. (You know, movie is kinda a big thing.)

Also, when G4 started no one expected it to be something big, rather a small show with small target, so team behind the show had almost full freedom in terms of what they wanted to put on the show and that's why, I think, G4 succeeded. Nowadays, it's the same, so expect some crazy ideas that hopefully will work lol 

I'm glad to hear it :) creative freedom is really important, but I sure hope the G-5 writers understand enough of the G-4 lore to avoid plot holes or contradictory canon...and I sure hope they give Twilight a proper ending (or continuation?) to her story that doesn't betray who she became in G-4!

• Brohoof 3