Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is how l see my RH dolls as MLP characters

Shigaraki

Now couple of weeks ago l decided to customize my Avery doll into Twilight and then after l finished her, l looked at my other RH dolls and realized something surprisingly. I saw my dolls as MLP characters because of their colors! Here is a picture with MLP characters added in to show you how l see them as.

20210227_132157.thumb.jpg.c032fdfb932383344b48ecf4d31ab41c.jpg

here's another image

20210227_132330.thumb.jpg.f48b385378ff13e011d7f2040733c0fc.jpg

River as Sandbar

Amaya series 2 as G5 Rainbow Dash

Amaya series 1 as Photo Finish

Jade as Spike

Avery as Twilight

Bella as G3 Pinkie 

Stella as G4 Pinkie

Ruby as Moondancer

my reasons why. River has teal color hair and supposed to be a cool teenager like Sandbar.  Bella because her very light pink and her purplish mixed with blue color eyes like G3 Pinke. Amaya 1 because her hair is white and she wears hot pink coat, dresses like a diva, and someone who loves fashion. Amaya 2 because her hair has rainbow color hair and instead of red she has a shade of hot pink with a little red, and she very rainbowish like G5 RD. Now with Jade my sister called her Spika instead of Spike because she's a female. She has green hair, green eyes, wears green gem earrings, has green spiky shoes, and l just happen to have this doll always doing work like Spike! Ruby is Moondancer because she has red hair, purple eyes, wears black a lot and Ruby happens to like dancing and likes focusing on her hoppy a lot like Moondancer. Stella as Pinkie G4 because her hair is hot pink, she has bright blue eyes, loves wearing pink, and she has this kind happy look all the time. Lastly with Avery, she was a custom, so she didn't have nothing in common with Twilight until l customized her. I painted Twilight's cutie mark on her cheeks, she has purple eyes, her wig has bangs but it was very light purple until l dyed it to Twilight hair, and she is wearing purple heels with stars and a moon pattern on them, I repainted her eyeshadow to Twilight matching colors. These are the only RH dolls l have but when l get more l will picture them as MLP characters again!

Edited by Shigaraki

Really cool comparisons! It's amazing how some franchises use very similar hairstyles for characters. Take that one character from Littlest Petshop and Twilight Sparkle. It makes me wonder if some companies would copyright a hairstyle...but that wouldn't be right at all, because if someone were to get their hair restyled to a specific character, then there would be a bunch of legal stuff, which wouldn't be really fair...

1 hour ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Really cool comparisons! It's amazing how some franchises use very similar hairstyles for characters. Take that one character from Littlest Petshop and Twilight Sparkle. It makes me wonder if some companies would copyright a hairstyle...but that wouldn't be right at all, because if someone were to get their hair restyled to a specific character, then there would be a bunch of legal stuff, which wouldn't be really fair...

it would definitely be a bad idea if they did that. But everyone hair and doll hair is unique!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-03-06 at 11:42 PM, Shigaraki said:

it would definitely be a bad idea if they did that. But everyone hair and doll hair is unique!

I disagree, in many toys, hair colors and styles can be similar.