Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Wasn't sure if it belongs here but does anybody know the name of this educational game I don't even remember the name of?

raykv423

Ok, I need help, amigos.   

Background: I used to play this little educational game on a Windows computer (my school ALWAYS uses Windows for years) when I was in lower elementary school (maybe around kindergarten to 2nd grade) which featured a little video game character who is male, have a test-tube shaped head, have a lab coat, and wear glasses. 

10+ years later, I remembered this game and I thought of playing it in my teens just to relieve my childhood memories. 

There is one problem: 

I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS EDUCATIONAL GAME I PLAYED 10 YEAR AGO AND I ALSO DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE TEST TUBE SHAPED GUY WITH A LAB COAT AND GLASSES WHO IS IN THAT GAME! :glimmer:

I need your help, Agents. :worry:  This is killing me for years and I wanna play that game again but unfortunately, my memory isn't that great :unamused:. (Age gets you, chief. :scoots: Trust me, I know it)

Here I know of this kids' educational game I played ages ago:

- Like I said, I don't remember the name of the main character in that game but I remember vividly that this character have a test tubed shaped head, wear a white lab coat, and wears a glasses (I'm pretty sure, that is)

- Since it's a educational game, I'm pretty sure it covers science.

- I played it on Windows. My gut says it's a Flash game but I honestly don't know but then again, Adobe Flash are probably popular in around 2008-2010 :huh:

- I'm pretty sure it's a game series but with same main character with a test tube head and a lab coat. 

- It does have side characters but like I said, it's a educational game. Say, hypothetically, for botany, a test tube shaped character with lab coat is accompanied by a anthropomorphic flower in a pot, while for dinosaurs, the main character is accompanied by a dinosaur. And vice versa, you know what I mean? 

- It does have music videos on dinosaurs, flowers, etc but not in a same place, ya know? 

- To be honest, I honestly don't know when this game came out but judging the graphics (from what I remember), I'm pretty sure this game is possibly older than me so I'm sure it came out from the 1990s or the early 2000s (possibly pre-2004) but idk.

- IIRC, before you start this game, you'll need a username and a password. Wasn't sure if it's still applies in 2021 (that is, if this game still available in 2021)

Any help would be appreciated.

And oh, you know the main character with a test tube shaped head, a white lab coat and a glasses I mentioned? This is what he looks like.

984F737C-7F63-48BB-9013-B972AE912240.jpeg

EDIT: Crap, I forgot to mention that I don't remember the exact year I played this game but I'm convinced that I played it in around 2008-2010. 

It's a long shot but I felt the need to get it out of my chest and ask you if you knew this game. 

Edited by raykv423

• The title was changed to Wasn't sure if it belongs here but does anybody know the name of this educational game I don't even remember the name of?

@raykv423

Questions that can be answered quickly are better suited as status updates or blog entries. As their own topics, they lose their purpose once the inquire has been resolved. As such, this topic will be locked. Copy & paste it to your profile!

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked