Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest - March 2021

Lord Valtasar

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Windy Breeze

How did you upload your photo? You’re definitely has more of a permanence to it.

I posted mine via Add Files. When it comes to contest submissions, I first upload them here In the forums, I don't publish them somewhere else. You just have to pick a photo in your gallery and post it, it's simple.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

I posted mine via Add Files. When it comes to contest submissions, I first upload them here In the forums, I don't publish them somewhere else. You just have to pick a photo in your gallery and post it, it's simple.

That’s what I did before, I’m not sure why it isn’t showing up :derp:

Spoiler

DC75872C-8AE8-490C-A156-18CF5BE1C5E2.png.16962b62cee28070ea42c415cda85040.png
Pappus (another word for Dandelion Seeds) Wish encourages other ponies to let go of their troubles and hold onto their dreams and desires. He strongly believes in the power of wish-granting though blowing on dandelion seeds.

• Brohoof 5

11 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Can i put this in  the "flower" entry?sketch-1613785434900.thumb.jpg.427c9baa0300a9fdaee088f4500f3dd8.jpg

It is mine... But already made before the contest? Or i really need to make 1from scratch?

submitting something you already made kinda defeats the purpose, but there's no harm done so i'll allow it. still i'd like to encourage you to give it a try and draw something new, it's more fun that way

• Brohoof 2

For what it's worth, some browsers have trouble uploading. For example, I usually use Dolphin Browser for Android, but it always fails to upload things. (not just this site; it happens anytime I try to upload anywhere via Dolphin Browser.)

So for this site, I use Puffin Browser, since the upload function actually works. 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ExplosionMare I REALLY like your ponies design. I've never seen a mane styled that way before. AWESOME WORK as always, BFFFF! :D

Thank you PFF :BrightMacContent:

15 hours ago, Cagey said:

I took the opportunity to learn a new tool on my drawing software. Here's a fire lily kirin. :Thorax:

Hide contents

1608075888_firelilykirin.thumb.png.89d580bd16f75df17cceb16d6c7a3cf1.png

I love the colors!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright, a contest!

She's supposed to be a pony (an earth pony)

XD

Spoiler

1480695602_Ponyflorescolor.thumb.png.1539a26d08f4fe411f5361b4682782c6.png

Edited by Yayeartista
Failed to make it spoiler to save some space (twice)
  • Brohoof 7