Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Life in Ponyville.

Platinum_Streak

Getting some of the cupcakes Twilight passes them round.

"Well here are the cupcakes i promised." She said with a smile.

"I got to go to the library to fix a few things Starstream you can go with Silver Boulder first to visit the other places in ponyville." Said Twilight as she gave Pinkie a couple of bits and went to the library.

(OOC i got to sleep brb in about 8 hours.)

He started to eat, relaxing and enjoying his time while looking to Streak, "Sorry...heh, I was waiting for you and Splinter for when we'd go visit that professor of yours?" he continued to eat, getting a bit of frosting on his muzzle but licked it off, "Got in town, waited for you guys then Splinter...for whatever reason dressed up in red and then, we met Starstream and Twilight here"

"Eh... Whaaat? Why was Splinter dres... Actually, I dont wanna know." Streak replied, rather confused. "Anyway, The Professor is out of town, so I have the place to myself."

He then directed his attention to Pinkie Pie. "Hey, Pinkie, When's the next party your having, anyways?

''These are sweet!'' Said Splinter as taking his mask off and biting into a cupcake. ''Pinkie... I heard you can break the Fourth Wall..'' Said Splinter in a strange but kind tone.

Alexandrite got of the train, his annual vacation to ponyville had started, he walked towards the hotel and went up to the front desk.

"Say, mister Boulder, you mentioned you're new here too. Mind me asking where you're from?"

Starstream took a bite off his cupcake. His eyes lit up with delight. "Mmmm, Oh, yumm! Tfish ish dfelishoush! :wub:"

Noticed how Starstream nearly lit up like a christmas tree, enjoying his treat quite a bit so he laughed a bit, finishing off his cupcake and cleaning off the remained crumb and icing off his face, "I'm from Canterlot...fancy place I know...it's not my thing" while it is indeed a nice place he liked simple, enjoying the sights here and for what it is, "Most of the time I'm in cloudsdale but I'm gonna be staying here for a while"

Starstream quckly gobbled up the rest of his cupcake. "Cloudshdale ish fhe plashe where pegashi liwve right?"

He gulped loudly and watched around. 'Besides miss Pie over there, everypony including myself is a pegasus. Just a coincidence?' he thought.

(edited)

Laughed quietly to see him talk with his mouth full. After hearing him he nodded to his muffled question, "Yep, cloudsdale! I work there and help with the making of clouds, rainbows, and etc. Quite a nice place, love it there" hearing the statement of coincidence, he indeed nodded to that and looked to his own wings, fluttering a bit, "I guess it is...hehe"

Edited by Silver Boulder

"Hey, I'm kind of in between jobs right now. Not to take advantage or anything, but could you put in a good word for me with the weather mares and colts?"

((OOC: please keep an eye on what I 'think' and what I "say".))

Entering Sugarcube Corner

"Im back. Sorry i had to go everypony." Said Twilight apologetically.

"Cloudsdale is such a wonderful place and the clouds are so soft." Said Twilight hearing Silver talking about going to Cloudsdale.

Getting up he nodded to twilight, turning around, "Yeah, it really is niiCCAAAH!" accidentally he tripped onto his face near the floor. Exposing that he had no cutie mark! He's quite a young man and yet he doesn't have one yet. Quickly he got up and turned around before they could see, hoping that they wouldn't, "S-So...well, I believe it's getting late! Perhaps I'd best be going to a hotel for some rest?" he said twitching a little, quickly walking out the door, exiting the sugarcube corner by walking backwards

(edited)

"Yes i finished everything that needed to be done there." Said Twilight.l

"Silver are you alright?" Asked Twilight concerned.

'Why is he acting nervous like Starstream or what ever his name is.' She thought.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Starstream chuckled at the sight of the clumsy display.

He also noticed something (or rather, lack of something) from the corner of his eye. He was about to question Silver about it when he though: 'Maybe I should wait until there aren't as many others around.'

Suddenly a realization hit Starstream. "Oh crud!" he yelled. "I completely forgot to pick up my luggage from the town hall." He quickly flew outside and grabbed his cloud. "I- I'll be right back." He rushed off before anyone could interject, once again going in the wrong direction.

"STARSTREAM!!" Twilight called out but it was to late he was gone.

'I wonder if i will see him again.' She thought

Twilight follows Starstreams path hoping to find him.

Thankfully it worked so Silver just covered his blank spot with his wings, making sure others didn't see. The hotel area was just around the corner so he started to run for it! Having a cutie mark is indeed important but he's seventeen years old, some people would make fun of him! Or treat him like an outcast! That's at least what he thought though so he's always kept this a secret with his wings covering it

Finally, he ran towards the hotel area and went inside, turning around incredibly quickly to see if the others followed, "Okay...p-phew..."

When Starstream stopped he found himself on a desolate construction site. He took a seat on one of the stray beams and sighed. "Lost again... gah! everything looks the same! I should've just asked somepony to guide me again."

Starstream sat in silence for a while.

He started to sob. "I want to go home! I want my friends! I hate this place!" His sobbing turned to weeping.

(edited)

Twilight seeing Starstream sitting on a beam in a construction site she teleports next to him.

"Starstream why di-...... Oh." She said noticing him crying.

"Hey are you alright? Whats wrong?" Asked Twilight as she put her hoof on his shoulder.

"You can tell me, i promise i wont tell anypony." She said reassuringly.

(OOC Platinum i ran after Starstream.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

He stayed there for a while, walking around the hotel lobby while still covering his blank spot. Without looking around he accidentally bumped into a nearby pony at the front desk, "Oof! S-sorry...was in a bit of a hurry!"