Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello friends!

Wonko_the_Sane

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Accidentally discovered pony.fm while cruising Reddit. Found an actually active community, decided to hop on in!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My niece got sick back in 2011 and needed babysitting. As the only adult in the family available at the time, the job fell to me. And what does a sick 7-year old want to do? Watch MLP all the time. Went in thinking it was going to be terrible, came out completely hooked. We still give each other MLP gifts every year for Hearths Warming Eve!

Looking forward to getting to know you fine folks, I've had precious little interaction with the community up until now. Posted on /r/mylittlepony a few times, and went to Everfree in 2015, but otherwise I have just my little bubble of Pony. Hoping to make some friends and have people to talk pony with that actually understand the love!

Nice to meecha. :)

• Brohoof 11

Would you look at that!

Part of the herd since 2011 but isolated. One can only survive as a hermit pony for so long.

Well, welcome to the forums! There's several nice stuff to do around. Right now the g5 hype livened this place even more! You'll see g5 discussion rather hot as of now, so you might want to peek in and theorize together with us. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

aww sweetest way into mlp ever :) 

I'm kinda the reverse of you I got my nieces into MLP :P but it is great watching it with them 

anyway. Welcome to the forums /)

Here is some electro in honour of your entrance.

On 2021-03-05 at 8:53 AM, Jesse Terrence said:

Would you look at that!

Part of the herd since 2011 but isolated. One can only survive as a hermit pony for so long.

Well, welcome to the forums! There's several nice stuff to do around. Right now the g5 hype livened this place even more! You'll see g5 discussion rather hot as of now, so you might want to peek in and theorize together with us. :squee:

I read that in Applejacks voice, and you know what? It was amazing. I'm super excited to see Gen 5, and to see the fandom picking back up again is amazing to see. Looking forward to geeking out a lot!

On 2021-03-07 at 9:32 AM, abrony-mouse said:

aww sweetest way into mlp ever :) 

I'm kinda the reverse of you I got my nieces into MLP :P but it is great watching it with them 

anyway. Welcome to the forums /)

Here is some electro in honour of your entrance.

Thanks for the link! I recently took over a subreddit actually, /r/mlpmusic, and have been posting my discoveries that over the course of the pandemic. Lotsa time to sit inside and listen to music. I discovered a huge trove of pony music last year, and I've been slowly going through the entirety of it, piece by piece. The really good stuff I throw up there! It's dead, but there's little ol' me posting away occasionally. I particularly appreciate your vid, thanks. =D

You all seem like amazing people, and I'm glad to be here. Friendship is most definitely Magic!

ooh a reddit dedicated to pony music :pinkie: I will have to stop by there some time. 

Do you know the pony music archive? Most of my finds come from there after I found I was only listening to a couple of artists on repeat :P It is amazing D: found so many new good artists on there. The torrent is huge - over 130GB of pony goodness :3 https://ponemusic.net/

7 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

ooh a reddit dedicated to pony music :pinkie: I will have to stop by there some time. 

Do you know the pony music archive? Most of my finds come from there after I found I was only listening to a couple of artists on repeat :P It is amazing D: found so many new good artists on there. The torrent is huge - over 130GB of pony goodness :3 https://ponemusic.net/

Actually, that's the trove of which I speak! I've listened to nothing but pony music for the last year because of that awesome archive, it's been a real boon for my mental health. I went and downloaded the entire huge version, with all the raw files.

So. Much. Music. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

so much pony music D:

I had to download a special file explorer to find music in it because my windows explorer can't handle it :P 
Even after almost a decade of pony music I still find great music I have never heard before on the archive!

I search for remixes of the pony songs and then once I find a remix I like I look up the other stuff by that artist.

So far I have found PhillyPu, And the Rainfall, Jasper Synth and Nicolas Dominique. They are <3 and I am not even scraping the surface.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

so much pony music D:

I had to download a special file explorer to find music in it because my windows explorer can't handle it :P 
Even after almost a decade of pony music I still find great music I have never heard before on the archive!

I search for remixes of the pony songs and then once I find a remix I like I look up the other stuff by that artist.

So far I have found PhillyPu, And the Rainfall, Jasper Synth and Nicolas Dominique. They are <3 and I am not even scraping the surface.

My big discoveries so far have been Forest Rain and Spectra. They have such amazing melodies, and their songs are so moving! Nebula is one of my favourite songs ever, I only wish there was an extended version out there somewhere. I actually downloaded a music library program to handle all of the files in this beast of an archive!

I also found 4everfreebrony and Prince Whateverer via Ponies@Dawn- I've NEVER liked metal, but Prince changed my mind! 4everfreebrony just has the best voice, and I love his covers. "A Final Twilight" made me ugly cry. :p

By Celestia, this is the best fandom EVER. I'm hitting up the archive now to check out Rainfall, PhillyPu, and the others you mentioned. Thanks for the leads!!

Hey there Wonko, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I really love tea and Octavia. :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is incredible! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-03-16 at 3:39 AM, Kadae said:

Hey there Wonko, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I really love tea and Octavia. :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is incredible! :mlp_yeehaa:

Hiya Kadae!

I too am a HUGE tea fan, dare I say even an enthusiast! Tavi is also amazing, super cool you identify with her. Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

I'ma go brew a pot of chai now. <3

• 3 months later...
On 2021-03-10 at 8:59 PM, abrony-mouse said:

On 2021-03-10 at 8:59 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Is there a chance you could send the files or something? since pone went down and i didn't get the chance to download them all and i would be extatic to get more pony music in my life

• Brohoof 1

omg it is down D: ok I am an internet newb but if you can explain to me how share all the music I will totally do it. I could load it onto a different torrent and I could give you the um torrent thread number thing? if you understand torrents and are patient and can explain then I can give you all the music :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-06-21 at 9:25 PM, MadMex said:

Is there a chance you could send the files or something? since pone went down and i didn't get the chance to download them all and i would be extatic to get more pony music in my life

There is an archive of the archive so to speak, located here: https://rainwatertornado.cloud/

I downloaded the whole 938gb raw torrent and have been seeding for days. Hope you enjoy the music!!