Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Izzy Moonbrow Having a Tennis Ball on Her Horn a Thing?

Misty Shadow

13 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Well she could have just died. Or been sealed away. We have no way of knowing yet.

This is what I'm leaning more towards as well, unless future evidence says otherwise. 

9 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Maybe into a constellation? 

Not gonna lie, I would enjoy the irony of that. :ButtercupLaugh:

1 minute ago, CloudMistDragon said:

This is what I'm leaning more towards as well, unless future evidence says otherwise. 

Not gonna lie, I would enjoy the irony of that. :ButtercupLaugh:

And Twilight returning would be like Nightmare Moon returning, and Sunny has to stop her?

I like the 'it's because she's a unicorn' idea, although you would think pegasi would have something more official than a tennis ball to stick on their pointy nemeses?

Also like the 'it's because she keeps chasing balls' like an an excited dog and so somepony stuck it on her horn idea or the 'she kept poking Sunny with her horn and so he stuck it on her' idea.  

Because she's an implied free-spirited airhead. I am amused seeing people try ro reverse-engineer this as if it was a complex rocket science example, but in reality it's most probably an indicator that one of her personality traits will be that of a reckless ditzy-do.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

For the same reason ponies in socks, Twilicane, ponies sliding into boxes, wet mane ponies, Fluttertree, Flutterbee, Scootachicken, marshmallow Rarity, Pancake Sparkle, Trollestia, gaming Luna, Cadence throwing, Sweetie Bot, Dictionary Belle, Colgate the dentist, anthropologist Lyra, Vinyl’s bass cannon, Bacon Hair and Flash the waifu stealer were a thing.

For teh lulz.

• Brohoof 1

My theory is that she's actually a shapeshifting tennis ball and that she tried to hold a pony form too long. She's starting to revert back to her tennis ball form and is trying to play it off so no one will know.

Or maybe she's practicing to join a traveling circus she saw last week. Don't worry, she'll be over it by this time next week. :P

• Brohoof 1