Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Purpose In Life?

EpicEnergy

You can list multiple purposes in your life, or none at all because you might not have found a purpose in life, but I'm just wondering what everyone else's purpose in life is because I see that there is no purpose in life whatsoever.

• Brohoof 3

• The title was changed to What Is Your Purpose In Life?

At the age of 26, I am still unsure. I can safely say it has something to do with working with animals, though, as that is when I am most happy. I just love working with them medically and aesthetically (grooming). I have only ever had animal-related jobs and I want it to stay that way.

• Brohoof 3

55 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Sadly this is what best describes me as well. My life feels like an endless road to nowhere.

I feel exactly the same way about my life

• 4 weeks later...

You know I believe my purpose is to restore cars it is why I studied hard and got myself a degree, if money is not an issue then the sky is the limit. That's why I took care of myself financially first to establish a stable future, stable high earning job alongside investing. I am career orientated, an entrepreneur and I have a dream. Goal and a dream, I am currently seeking to get into a political position to make changes to this ever increasing less freedom filled world. I will fight for freedom, the freedom of speech and the rights of all people. I believe in a world where everyone can be free to do what they want. My purpose in life was to bring justice to those silent voices, to bring freedom to the world it may not be a lot but I rather die fighting for something then to die as someone without conviction, without passion and no purpose. Our purpose in life is to be the best versions of ourselves to inspire others to be the best versions of themselves. What my purpose is, is to restore cars, to collect cars and to fight for freedom in this world.

Not everyone realizes when they’ve found their purpose in life. They could already be doing what they were always meant to do without even knowing it. Circumstances may influence what we end up doing whether we like it or not, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a purpose; just not necessarily one that we like as much as another. But we do have free choice to do what we can with the circumstances we’re given. That’s why we supplement with hobbies and other areas of interest to augment life with a multifaceted approach. The more irons in the fire, the better the chances of fulfillment. For me, it’s a simple recipe; leave everything better than the way I found it. If I can just make someone smile, even for a moment, that’s a victory. It doesn’t have to be a big deal, and it doesn’t have to be about one’s self. Sometimes it’s the little things you can do that people remember their whole lives. I know this because it’s happened to me and now I try to pay it forward every day. That’s my purpose, and it can be very fulfilling.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...