Request More OC requests / canon characters

(edited)

Anyone can draw any OC you want focus on the ones that do not have images, they will be at the bottom. This is all part of the same world / roleplay. Any names, or details you need, just ask me. If you need anything just ask.

These characters come from a roleplay I had years ago. There are various differences with it, and the canon world. The mane 6 never got together, though Twilight was still Solaria (Celestia) and Lunara (Luna)'s student. 

Nightmare Moon was never a thing, and Luna came to manage her Nightmare form, fusing herself and Nightmare Moon together to create Lunara. While Celestia at some point did the same for Nightmare Star. They are 'good' versions of their Nightmare forms and put up a Princess named Aurora in charge of Equestria while they went out and battled entities across the land. Solaria eventually merged with Eruption, while Lunara with Lumino / the Moon Lord.

The following OCs were not originally mine, but the original creator had basically abandoned roleplaying and our friendship broke off so I have claimed them as my own, and plan on modifying them a bit. They are spirits from another world and are immortal. 

It started with 4 mysterious spirits invading Equestria. Unknown to the heroes, my ocs, canon characters, and others they were controlled by a fallen hero Earth pony named Summerstone. Their names were Vorelatex, Stardustel, Nebularion, and Eruption. They forcefully possessed 4 ponies that had a similar personality to their own, my characters and other heroes defeated them and set the spirits and the ponies free from their control, and eventually they had paired up with them, willingly merged.

Spirits merge with ponies by having them step inside of a circle of colored rocked, paralyzing them in mid air and then merging their energy with the nervous system of the pony.

A spirit in their natural form is an orb, and when merging, they will shove that orb down the throat of their 'host' and it will sort of spread out within them, once it completes, a massive explosion of energy and a colored beam shoots off into the sky.

Twilight merged with the spirit of light, Letolance, he was very 'good' and never attack others. Twilight had access to various light magics, and fell in love with Letolance.

Trixie merged with the spirit of pride / strength - Strontio, a dragon. Fits her personality quite well, Trixie could turn into a dragon and be extremely strong.

Collapse merged with the spirit of sight - Retin, who wore an armour covered in living eyes.

Solaria merged with Eruption, the spirit of fire and the sun. They are prone to extreme rage and anger at a moments notice.

Stardustel merged with Cadence for her loving and caring nature.

Starlight and Sunset merged with Nebularion at different moments. 

My alicorn OC named Autumn Wind was revived by the spirit Invidas, the spirit of war / spite and merged with him.

My other alicorn oc, Glacier Ray merged with the spirit of Ice, a filly named Glacid. 

Lunara merged with Lumino - the spirit of the moon and the eldest of all spirits, and most powerful of al spirits.

Retin.

Retin, is the spirit of Sight. She observes everything with living eyeballs that she can 'see' through. She can see through many eyes at once, constantly observant of everyone and everything. She 'merged' with Collapse, fusing the 2 together.

Vorelatex.

post-40015-0-51159800-1490316860_thumb.p

Vorelatex was the fastest of everyone in the known world, she resided in a pillar that could emit powerful electrical energy and she is extremely fast and will dodge almost every attack, and attacks with green lightning.

Unlike others, she had no real pride in her speed. She never cared to show it or brag about it.

Her cutie mark is a green orb.

She is the spirit of Velocity. Vorelatex's description:

Description: Calm green coat, dark green mane and tale, Aquamarine eyes, a calm grey body suit that has bright blue-green circles covering it, with 4 jet boosters at the top of each leg that emits green flames.

Eruption.

n4YOTSJ.png?width=1001&height=626

Spirit of Fire and the Sun.

Eruption is a male pegasus pony, orange coat. Cutie mark is an orange circle, red eyes. He is extremely brash, faces stuff head on with no real thought and attacks using fire. He is bone headed, but his extreme power more than makes up for it. A fiery orange coat. Vibrant yellow mane and tail. He has red eyes. Heavy looking glowing orange armour that looks like the surface of the sun. Pegasus feathery wings that burn the same colour as the armour.

Stardustel.

xHSb15a.png?width=835&height=626 

Bright White coat. Dull grey mane and tail. Soft Grey Eyes. A light blue star on her forehead. Covered with a light blue glittering armour that has small shining golden spikes. 3 sets of thin flexible wings that have the same blue glittering as the armour. Cutie mark is a blue circle.

She is extremely kind, loving, and loves her friends. She also has a thing for animals and loves them. She is the spirit of the Stars.

Nebularion - Unknown Artist

zguFZ24.png?width=835&height=626

He has a dark purple coat, Even darker purple mane and tail with a slightly lighter shade of purple highlights. Lavander purple eyes. A sleek suit of armour that's dull purple with bright magenta lines that looks like it's full of stars. A pair of large black insect-like wings. Cutie mark is a purple circle.

He is extremely calculating and plans everything exactly to a T. Years ago in the town he attacked during the initial invasion of Equestria, he made it impossible for ponies to speak his name without vomiting. He is extremely intimidating, cunning, and uses powerful psychic magic.

He is the spirit of the mind. 

Invidas.

imageproxy_1.png

Extreme brute who would get pissed at the simplest things, and would fight to defend his friends from evil ones. He had a knack for mechanical and metal weaponry and extremely violent fighting. 

Letolance's description. 

Letolance was a white stallion. Cutie mark was a light ray shooting through a crystal and splitting off into 5 different directions. His fur had small crystals in it as well as his white mane and tail. His eyes were a light yellow too. Him and Twilight fell in love.

Vinictium's description.

Stallion. Dark putrid purple coat, parts of it look rotten. Grim bloody red mane and tail that seemed to flow. Completely black eyes. A black rose with many thorns on a red stem for a cutie mark. Unicorn horn that ends in a sharp tip. Vinictium is the spirit of Darkness, he had a huge corrupted army of basically zombies and monsters. His goal was to corrupt the entire world. His corrupted army was in constant war with the ponies, and other races.

Dirnavor's description.

She could make voodoo dolls of ponies and torture them but not actually harm them...the 'heroes' attacked her place in hell without being provoked. And that pissed Dirnavor off, and she kidnapped an entire town of which Amore (character of mine) and another other guy (hero leader of a town) ruled and tortured them all in hell, she was an alicorn...but her spirit form was actually of a alicorn mare who POSSESSED an alicorn to be more powerful, that alicorn's cutie mark was a red dot or something. Her name was Ace Shot, I think. 

Dirnavor is the spirit of suffering/pain. Plus Dirnavor also had an army of ponies / creatures without skin and you could see their flesh and bone and Dirnavor would have them compete in arenas to the death for her entertainment / she could create her own minions. She was content with her hole in the ground that they lived in. She never invaded or attacked anyone without being provoked until the heroes recruited, and then betrayed her. They recruited her to help them defeat the main 'villain'. 

Dirnavor is a brown unicorn mare, red eyes. Cutie mark is a blood soaked knife, with an orangey-red mane. 

Other Spirits:

Cryptor - Spirit of fright. I don't believe he attacked anyone but he basically lived in a massive dungeon that he could show ponies his worst fears. He was an earth pony. Brown earth pony, cutie mark was a skull in blue flames. He could fire blue flames at other ponies and show them their worst fears. Blue flaming eyes. 

Aquasalis - Spirit of the ocean. A mare with blue and green, cutie mark of a wave of sorts. She was distant from all the others and would protect the ocean from those who destroyed it. She was blue, with aquamarine mane and tail.

Unknown name - Spirit of nature. I think she was a green mare, brown eyes and had plants all around her legs. Would attack or kill those who harmed nature.

Glacid - Spirit of ice. A light blue filly with a mane and tail of a lighter blue. Light blue eyes. She was easily timid around others. Cutie mark of an icicle and a snowflake. 

Unknown name - Spirit of the Sky. He was a prankster and jokester who would prank others by stealing their wings. He was a white and pink pegasus stallion with many wings. 

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 3

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone can draw any OC you want focus on the ones that do not have images, they will be at the bottom. This is all part of the same world / roleplay. Any names, or details you need, just ask me. If yo

Hm, thoughts on this?

Heres a look at full body

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Interesting. I might try to draw some of the OCs including Cryptor

Feel free to take creative freedom as you see fit, but just stay close to the descriptions! :P

• teacup 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PhantomThorns said:

I think Ill give Vinictium a try, open to any more visual details if you have them.

He would definitely have some sort of shadows around his hooves. Perhaps rose thorns in his mane and tail, a sly, hungry grin.

4 minutes ago, Califorum said:

He would definitely have some sort of shadows around his hooves. Perhaps rose thorns in his mane and tail, a sly, hungry grin.

Your description makes him sound sorta zombie like? I could add a couple pieces like this if thats in line with your idea

image.png.fdaec596bf8e90285b6c1437f0c17269.png

Also for eyes, are they black with no pupils or black with irises like above? also any specific ideas for the mane and tail style?

3 minutes ago, PhantomThorns said:

Your description makes him sound sorta zombie like? I could add a couple pieces like this if thats in line with your idea

image.png.fdaec596bf8e90285b6c1437f0c17269.png

Also for eyes, are they black with no pupils or black with irises like above? also any specific ideas for the mane and tail style?

Black with no pupils, his mane and tail can be something like Sombra but, with actual hair? He's not a zombie, though.

24 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Black with no pupils, his mane and tail can be something like Sombra but, with actual hair? He's not a zombie, though.

image.png.60b59818fd2051a523455884a0e7d807.png

Hows something like this looking (more details to come of course)

image.png

Hm, that wasnt supposed to be like that, still getting used to this forum I guess

• Brohoof 1

I cant think of anything else to add, so less theres anything else youd like to add or take away I can either throw it onto a basic background, single color background or just transparent so you dont have to have the blockey backdrop

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, PhantomThorns said:

I cant think of anything else to add, so less theres anything else youd like to add or take away I can either throw it onto a basic background, single color background or just transparent so you dont have to have the blockey backdrop

You can have a transparent background, and pick from more if you want to draw more. :kindness:

2 minutes ago, PhantomThorns said:

Temp.png.b02e046fb54f270a5a19ad2a7d9b716a.png

There we go, will look at some others but probably going to take a bit of a break first.

Very nice! Looks amazing! I am quite thankful.

Moments ago, PhantomThorns said:

Was pretty fun to do, hopefully its not too small, not quite the size i was expecting, i could make it bigger easily if you want

The size is good! Just tell me any others you'd like to draw.

Moments ago, PhantomThorns said:

Think Ill give Glacid a try, havnt done a filly before.

She looks like Snowdrop, cutie mark is some sort of icicle and a snowflake. A unicorn. Similar color scheme.

Snowdrop by Pilot231 on DeviantArt

2 minutes ago, PhantomThorns said:

Tried out some shading with this one, think it came out quite cute, let me know if you want anything different.

Temp.png

Its utterly adorable! Whats the Y symbol behind the snow flake though? I quite like her though!