Jump to content

Pony Life Season 2 airs on TinyPop April 2nd.


Recommended Posts


Register now to remove this ad.

I'm personally gonna pass. Season 1 wasn't good at all. 

As I said in some other threads, Pony Life is too random in terms of events and flow. That's why it's so weak. Just like the same thing with TTG, humor doesn't been excessive randomness and sporadic events. 

  • Brohoof 2
  • Pondering 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, there's talks about the Ponies going into another dimension later on in the season.  This makes me wonder if the Ponyverse will become a reality near the end of this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed the first season, so I will be tuning in. I know the show is vastly inferior to FiM in quality, but I'm just happy to have something to hold us over until the next generation. 

  • Brohoof 2
  • Hug 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SaburoDaimando said:

Apparently, there's talks about the Ponies going into another dimension later on in the season.  This makes me wonder if the Ponyverse will become a reality near the end of this season.

Supplementary canon always seem pretty heavy on the subject. Surprised no official animated work did much with it. Hell, even pastel humans was moving away from it in later releases 

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Best of all, it should start right at my off day

edit: also, among the upcoming plots, time travel and other universe seem specially noteworthy. Recent upcoming, or recently released Horse Life toys seems to promote Gusty the Great, the ancient unicorn heroine who defeated Grogar; Sunny in pony life form with her own artwork instead of a recolor, and pastel humans in the Horse Life artstyle as well. I’m expecting them appearing in the likely final season of Horse Life

Edited by Steve Piranha
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 2021-03-12 at 8:54 PM, Steve Piranha said:

A coloring book showed these three characters known as the “Wild Siders”. The synopsis seems to mention them in one of the possible alternate universes

image.jpeg.bf46a93adba41e27d6adc62f1e7d4572.jpeg

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/03/mlp-pony-life-season-2-introduces-wild.html

Yup, the Wild Siders have been 100% confirmed by leaked screenshots and the latest synopsis of the S2 premiere. 

https://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/my-little-pony-pony-life-s2-trots-to-discovery-family-april-10/

Also, the Discovery Family airdate is officially April 10, so this topic should probably be updated in light of this new info. 

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Specified the airdate.
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Yup, the Wild Siders have been 100% confirmed by leaked screenshots and the latest synopsis of the S2 premiere. 

https://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/my-little-pony-pony-life-s2-trots-to-discovery-family-april-10/

Also, the date's been moved to April 10, so this topic should probably be updated in light of this new info. 

There are also robot horses :fluttershy:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I've been watching a bit season 2 and it's a shame that it couldn't find its groove until much of the G4 holdover hype had passed. It's far more coherent and enjoyable than the first season, and the "Wild Side" characters are pretty cute.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-19 at 7:06 PM, n1029 said:

So I've been watching a bit season 2 and it's a shame that it couldn't find its groove until much of the G4 holdover hype had passed. It's far more coherent and enjoyable than the first season, and the "Wild Side" characters are pretty cute.

Let’s not get started comparing the first episode of each season. S2’s was an immense improvement over the first season’s :scoots:
Anyway, I’d like to see the final two episodes of Horse Life already :dry:

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-21 at 12:00 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Let’s not get started comparing the first episode of each season. S2’s was an immense improvement over the first season’s :scoots:
Anyway, I’d like to see the final two episodes of Horse Life already :dry:

I kid you not, this is the only place where I was able to find them. :maud: 

http://www.ponylatino.com/2021/04/pony-life-one-last-wishwild-heart-beats.html

Hasbro really does not want people finding this show on the internet, it seems. It's like they're ashamed of it. :ButtercupLaugh:

  • Hug 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I kid you not, this is the only place where I was able to find them. :maud: 

http://www.ponylatino.com/2021/04/pony-life-one-last-wishwild-heart-beats.html

Hasbro really does not want people finding this show on the internet, it seems. It's like they're ashamed of it. :ButtercupLaugh:

Oh my, I was recommended that site a while back, but never bothered because I thought EQD had me covered :fluttershy:

  • Smile 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...